Could someone post a review on the new BlackBerry Remember? Does it support nested list? I'm using Matrix Todo List for BB7 and I'm hoping that BB10 built-in TODO App will support advance functions like nested list. Thanks in advance.
    02-27-13 10:58 AM
    any take on BlackBerry Remember app? do you need another TODO app?
    02-28-13 12:09 PM
    Heard Remember app is even better after the update. Is it true?
    Doesn't look like it's being used at all. Is anyone using it right now?
    03-02-13 10:54 AM
    I just started using it. So far, I like the possibility of creating different color files for each of my projects. It is simple to use and very visual. You can link entries from the calendar if you wish. Overal, very helpful if you need a quick overview of all you need to do. The best todo list that I've tried. Still exploring...

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 05:18 AM
    Evernote has cross platform syncing of notes and is quite powerful in that you can grab just about anything (pictures, web pages, documents, ect) and add it to notes.
    cgk, Evernote is integrated into BB10 remember app, and it sounds like the remember app works like Evernote anyhow. when you add an Evernote account it allows those notes to do the Evernote cloud sync. I hope that it will show the sync progress somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 05:34 AM
    03-05-13 05:36 AM
    Could someone post a review on the new BlackBerry Remember? Does it support nested list? I'm using Matrix Todo List for BB7 and I'm hoping that BB10 built-in TODO App will support advance functions like nested list. Thanks in advance.
    On BlackBerry Remember, You can add calender, Email, pictures, documents, photos, website, to your remembering plan. But, the weak point of BlackBerry Remember is that You can not set alarm as What You Want to. Example, You want to set 3 alarms for an event, a day before, 12 hours before, and an hour before. And you cannot do that at BlackBerry Remember.

That's the weak point, and some of my friend doesn't like that.
    twstd.reality likes this.
    03-05-13 05:46 AM
    Some what it will helps you to nested your task but if you will try some thing else, it would be more better.
    03-06-13 01:04 AM
    On BlackBerry Remember, You can add calender, Email, pictures, documents, photos, website, to your remembering plan. But, the weak point of BlackBerry Remember is that You can not set alarm as What You Want to. Example, You want to set 3 alarms for an event, a day before, 12 hours before, and an hour before. And you cannot do that at BlackBerry Remember.

That's the weak point, and some of my friend doesn't like that.
    Let say when Remember pop up a due task and I'm busy doing something else, can I "defer" the task to say 15 minutes (or longer) later? Thanks.
    03-06-13 02:02 PM
    Wow, very impressive.
    03-06-13 02:03 PM
    Wish it had better active frame support. As of right now it just shows a checkmark. And integration with the calendar. That would solve the reminder part of it.

Other than those, I am just starting to use it. I like how when you flag an email it shows up, albeit in the un filed folder.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 02:14 PM
    Wish it had better active frame support. As of right now it just shows a checkmark. And integration with the calendar. That would solve the reminder part of it.
    Do you mean right now it doesn't actually pop up anything to remind you? Thanks.

Other than those, I am just starting to use it. I like how when you flag an email it shows up, albeit in the un filed folder.
    Posted via CB10
    I like this feature too. For each bug that I'm working on at my job, I have to go through a design-review-coding-testing-review-approve cycle so I could totally setup in a way that each Remember folder is dedicated one bugfix which can contain discussion emails, documentation, etc.

Does Remember allow you to make a template folder and duplicate it as you go? Thanks.
    Last edited by imcurved; 03-06-13 at 05:58 PM.
    03-06-13 03:00 PM
    Do you mean right now it doesn't actually pop up anything to remind you? Thanks.

I like this feature too. For each bug that I'm working on at my job, I have to go through a design-review-coding-testing-review-approve cycle so I could totally setup in a way that each Remember folder is dedicated one bugfix which can contain discussion emails, documentation, etc.

Does Remember allow you to make a template folder and duplicate it as you go? Thanks.
    Correct. There's no reminders. And I don't think you can copy and paste folders (just tried and there's no option for it).

If you have multiple exchange emails it will create a separate folder for you I believe. I know when I had my work email (active sync) on here it did - notes/tasks/whatever was flagged in a separate folder.

It seems the outlook.com one is somewhat sketchy. There's a separate folder for my outlook calendar but nothing in there that's actually on my calendar. Not sure what it's for.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 08:33 PM
    Let say when Remember pop up a due task and I'm busy doing something else, can I "defer" the task to say 15 minutes (or longer) later? Thanks.
    I don't think you can defer the the due time.
    03-08-13 01:39 AM
    Correct. There's no reminders. And I don't think you can copy and paste folders (just tried and there's no option for it).
    Posted via CB10
    There's no reminders? that doesn't make sense, does it? because if it lets you create TODO task, it needs to remind users about those tasks.
    Is the update coming for this feature? or is it just how it is?
    Thanks.
    03-08-13 01:23 PM
    I don't think you can defer the the due time.
    I think the "defer" feature is very essential.
    I thought Remember includes TODO functionality and if this is the case then it should be able to remind users and let them defer their tasks.
    03-08-13 01:26 PM
    I don't understand what Remember is actually supposed to do. If you can't input a date and time for reminders.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 12:09 AM
    I don't understand what Remember is actually supposed to do. If you can't input a date and time for reminders.

Posted via CB10
    You can enter a due date, but that's about it. In one of the screens it shows what's due this week, next week, etc. Kind of like a to do list. But yah, it seems a bit lacking if you ask me - might as well just use the calendar. Although, I don't think you can go directly from the hub to the calendar. Remember but be the middle man used in this case.

As for updates for functionality, only BlackBerry can answer that.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 04:44 AM
    I think the "defer" feature is very essential.
    I thought Remember includes TODO functionality and if this is the case then it should be able to remind users and let them defer their tasks.
    Tweet that to @asaunders. I think He will Listen.
    03-10-13 05:48 AM
    You can enter a due date, but that's about it. In one of the screens it shows what's due this week, next week, etc. Kind of like a to do list. But yah, it seems a bit lacking if you ask me - might as well just use the calendar. Although, I don't think you can go directly from the hub to the calendar. Remember but be the middle man used in this case.

As for updates for functionality, only BlackBerry can answer that.

Posted via CB10
    I noticed the due date option but without the popup reminder feature, it seems un-finished to me. Even BB7 Task has popup reminder. Don't you agree?
    03-10-13 11:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think it let you pick a due date but not the time. This app needs a reminder option and a defer feafure for the reminder. Perhaps the next version will have these features.
    03-10-13 11:49 PM
    Could you tell me a little about your experiences with syncing Remember entries with Microsoft Exchange? Are you happy with it? Will it sync tasks created in Outlook to your phone and vice versa? Any problems?
    03-12-13 06:00 AM
    I noticed the due date option but without the popup reminder feature, it seems un-finished to me. Even BB7 Task has popup reminder. Don't you agree?
    actually you know what, I got a pop up reminder the other day - look they might have put that feature in with the latest update. I am going to set a due date and see what happens. will post a screenshot if I remember.
    03-14-13 03:27 AM
    I am completely baffled by all of this. Here we have a Remember app without any Reminders! Seems to me to be of much use as a chocolate fireguard. And this from a device designed for people who want to get things done.

Makes absolutely no sense to me. Or am I missing something?

I am keen to upgrade to the Z10 and all the apps on my list are now available except for a proper ToDo app with reminders. Any suggestions would be welcomed...
    03-14-13 05:28 PM
    At the moment I just use the Calendar. It's a decent workaround. I can't see the advantage of using Remember when it doesn't actually remind you of anything.
    03-15-13 06:05 AM
64 123