The iOS 8 email client improved and has a new really handy and so obvious feature: review other emails while composing a new email. Very very handy if you need to copy something or just take a look at another message.

I really want this feature in the Blackberry Hub.
    Whatever message you are composing (facebook, twitter, email, sms) you should be able to fast "minimize" the new message window and pick another email, then comeback just as simple as that.
    Always saving to draft.. is awkward.

See the video:

Go to 1:08
    Last edited by Sergiu1337; 06-30-14 at 08:44 AM.
    06-30-14 08:29 AM
    As much that is a cool feature hut I love the draft feature already, especially I use it a lot... able to start from my phone and continue in my computer.

It would be cool to have both features to satisfy everyone but don't see the necessity

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 08:39 AM
    As much that is a cool feature hut I love the draft feature already, especially I use it a lot... able to start from my phone and continue in my computer.

It would be cool to have both features to satisfy everyone but don't see the necessity

Posted via CB10
    The draft feature is the one thing that doesn't work on my phone and hasn't ever since I upgraded to 10.2.1.

If I go back into the draft it serves me a message from the distant past to edit instead. So I have effectively lost my draft.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 08:46 AM
    It feels like the start of something is there... if you are composing an SMS message, and swipe the panel to the right, it auto saves it as a draft and lets you look at stuff and get back in pretty easily.

If it's an email, swiping the panel right on a compose or reply prompts you to save it as a draft, or discard, which interrupts the whole flow. This should be a display/actions preference in the Hub, for Always save drafts, or something. Just needs to be consistent between the different accounts, IMO.
    06-30-14 08:46 AM
    The draft feature is the one thing that doesn't work on my phone and hasn't ever since I upgraded to 10.2.1.

If I go back into the draft it serves me a message from the distant past to edit instead. So I have effectively lost my draft.

Posted via CB10
    This is weird, which version are you using?

I'm in Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 08:59 AM
    Sometimes you only write from the device.

@kevets and if you have to seek a message then return back... ? Just look at the video I've posted, when you start a new e-mail you got a pinned section "new message" in bottom area. You can return to your new message in a blink.
    06-30-14 09:14 AM
    This is weird, which version are you using?

I'm in Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228

Posted via CB10
    Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247

The issue has been present throughout 10.2.1. The message is still there somewhere because if I forward a message from the hub it comes up in the input field prefixed with Fw:.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 11:10 AM
    No one interested in this?
    07-25-14 10:19 AM
    No one interested in this?
    I'm interested! A feature like this could work well with the existing hub features, and I write a ton of emails on my Z30. I think it's more important that BlackBerry has the best email experience, even if it means borrowing some ideas from iOS. At this stage of the game, all of the smartphone companies are borrowing from each other anyways.

Z-30/STA 100-5/10.3.0.700+.296/T-Mobile USA
    Sergiu1337 likes this.
    07-25-14 01:04 PM
    The only thing that seems to be a work around at the moment is to leverage universal search.
    What I mean:
    Go into an email (Titled project X)
    Reply to said email and then need a detail from the original or maybe another email (preliminary project time-line).
    Now swipe up to take you back to the home screen. Use the search icon and type the name of the subject of the email you are looking for (Project X or preliminary project time-line) . Select it and now you can easily swipe and peek between the two.
    No this is not an ideal solution or the fastest. However until we get a chance to influence BlackBerry to add the feature as suggested by the OP, this is the best work around I have read from the forums (sorry can't remember who came up with it, otherwise I would credit them directly).

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 07:34 AM
    You can compose multiple emails or open a message in the middle of composing another one when using the PlayBook. This is one feature I really miss on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 04:03 PM
    Check out this idea https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....n-active-frame it's about ability to move a Hub entry like email for example to active frame so you can read other emails simultaneously

Please join my photography channel
    07-26-14 04:19 PM
    Pretty neat feature. I was in need of this functionality just yestreday!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 01:16 AM
    Check out this idea https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....n-active-frame it's about ability to move a Hub entry like email for example to active frame so you can read other emails simultaneously

Please join my photography channel
    Active frame or not, I want this implemented. However ios8 implementation is simple and yet so practical.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 03:21 AM
    Just automatically saving it as a draft when swiping back to the hub would do it for me. As it, it does mess with the flow and I'm all about the flow.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 03:36 PM