I just got a free HTC sensation 4G from a friend because he did not use it.

I absolutely hate android. And I hate the way it works, I cannot swipe anywhere and every keyboard sucks.

But having my z10 with half working Internet connection is not that good.

When I put my simcard in my z10 I get 4glte but no bbm or BlackBerry logo.

When I put the simcard in my htc and share the same connection with my z10 I get everything.

So I have the feeling that I can't do anything with it.

The sensation have almost the same specs, also dual core but 1.2 and 768mb ram not 2gb.

I get panorama with the htc, I'm still waiting for that even when I'm running 10.2.0.137x.

I can play every game, but the htc gets sometimes 48 degrees or so.

Anyway the bottom line is I'm thinking, is BlackBerry a good choice? I can have an awesome device without bbm or anything (except when I share Internet between htc and z10).

Mms doesn't work, not even receive (works on htc).

And some other things..

Should I buy a Sony, other htc, or wait for z30?

Even if I wait for z30 it doesn't mean my Internet issue is going to be fixed.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/33163953
    08-27-13 10:20 AM
    Boo to android.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 10:30 AM
    Put fanboyism aside and buy a phone that works. BBM will be available for android fairly soon.

Boo to android.
    Posted via CB10
    Why Boo to android or any of the other platforms. If it wasn't for them you would still be rocking one of the old blackberry models. All platforms have their advantages and disadvantages. Smarten up. Competition is a good thing.
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    08-27-13 10:48 AM
    Sell it if you hate it don't make yourself suffer and complain about it.

Buy something else with the money and use it with your z10 instead or use the money to get your z10 fixed

Edit: didn't see you were asking about the z30 or other androids, have a play with Google edition HTC or whichever android catches your eye. Google edition is so smooth and lag free. You can have custom launchers and custom gestures if you want to simulate swiping on bb10 but it won't be identical. You can try out swift key swype, regular swift key or big buttons keyboard.

Go with the z30 though, I don't think you will like android as much as you do bb10 and in the end its your happiness with it that matters not a battle to get someone on their team (platform) :]
    Ninja Swyped by my Jiayu G3S via Tapatalk 4
    08-27-13 11:22 AM
    no bbm? go to settings, about, network, tap the three dots and hit register for Blackberry services. Should help you out.
    08-27-13 11:30 AM
    no bbm? go to settings, about, network, tap the three dots and hit register for Blackberry services. Should help you out.
    I was going to ask why those don't work.
    08-27-13 11:39 AM
    Thread moved and retitled. Let's get that Z working properly, and save the rest of the discussion for another day.
    08-27-13 12:26 PM