hi all

so been trying to create a new debug token as mine is about to expire in the next couple days... did a search and couldnt really find my answer

essentailly i am using the method that was posted a month or so ago, drag and drop your CSJ codes into register debug tokent etc etc

i have been getting this error, and i cannot figure out why... i know the PIN in the config file is exactly what i registered with... is there anywhere i can go change it and re-register etc etc

i just dont get why im getting this error...

Last edited by c_86; 08-04-13 at 09:59 PM.
    08-04-13 09:43 PM
    You are meant to run 'RenewToken'. It's very simple. Just double-click it.

Do not generate a token more than once! It won't work and it is very difficult to get a new token.
    08-04-13 09:48 PM
    ok i tried that and i get an error saying echo is off?

08-04-13 09:56 PM
    It says you've never registered tokens on that computer before.
    I thought you said you had?
    08-05-13 02:26 AM
    i had... this laptop is the exact same one i used to create the token... could it be that i have requested new CSJ keys?

Can you just walk me threw how to get a new debug token, then i know for next time to just use the renew token? ive got 3 days before my current token expires...
    08-05-13 11:06 AM
    Can anyone help me get a new debug token. Running low on time. Mine expires on the 8th

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    08-06-13 06:41 PM
    my token expired and BB10store.net sent it to me...it worked for a while but now its expired and i can't seem to figure out how to renew it...does anyone know?
    08-08-13 08:00 AM
    my token expired and BB10store.net sent it to me...it worked for a while but now its expired and i can't seem to figure out how to renew it...does anyone know?
    As Sacha said above, all you have to do is double click on the RenewToken to renew the debug token and sideload it as you have done before.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:35 AM
    i had... this laptop is the exact same one i used to create the token... could it be that i have requested new CSJ keys?

Can you just walk me threw how to get a new debug token, then i know for next time to just use the renew token? ive got 3 days before my current token expires...
    First question, you said the CSJ password is correct and you are 100% sure right? Because that seems to be the problem on the screen shot. Maybe try to create another set of CSJ files and use a different PINPASS and write it down. Once you have new CSJ files you can start fresh just like you did the first time; have you gone into C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Research In Motion (I don't have my computer with me so I hope I wrote the path right) and move or delete the author and 2 barsigner files?

Once you do that, the message should say this.

Need help with creating debug token.-debugtoken.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:44 AM
    i tried that but my config file has just stock data in there...they must have done everything and then just sent me the bar file. i just requested some keys from BB...i don't have those CSJ files.
    08-08-13 09:02 AM
    Tip; stay away from it

Install 1047 os + 810 runtime.

No tokens needed

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:06 AM
    i have an insteon APK that i converted and need for my home's light switches....how can i install that if it keeps telling me it needs a token? I put the 810 on my phone already. Instagram is working wonderfully!!
    08-08-13 09:11 AM
    i have an insteon APK that i converted and need for my home's light switches....how can i install that if it keeps telling me it needs a token? I put the 810 on my phone already. Instagram is working wonderfully!!
    Download the apk again and run it with online converter

Apk2bar.org as example and install that one

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:16 AM
    oh awesome let me try that now!
    08-08-13 09:47 AM