Can anyone advise why when I save new entries, they don't appear. Whereas previously, the entries saved & could be displayed by entering the shortcut?

Seems to be an anomaly that's only occurred in last few days on my BlackBerry Passport using latest software that was running & allowing for word substitution.

If not able to answer what may be needed to amend , does anyone know if there's a software help line in the UK or internationally that could assist me in correcting this issue?

By the way, I've tried to correct for the issue by restarting & rebooting my Passport. Which hasn't sorted the issue out.

Look forward to any & all possible feedback from the community.

Many thanks,

ARQ
    05-03-18 07:29 PM
    Sorted itself out, automatically. I didn't have to do anything. Think it could of had to do with accessing the servers via internet service. Perhaps my phone wasn't communicating properly, so my additional entries weren't getting saved to the servers ; hence the problem. Internet is working fine, so is the auto text/word substitution. Alhamdulillah
    05-27-18 12:28 AM
    ::

Posted via CB10
    05-27-18 11:52 AM