Hello all. Today i decided to try BB Blend Beta. What a disaster. While the new interface on the computer looked lovely, it was slower than snot. I have not replaced BB Blend Beta on my computer, but need to downgrade the Blend app on my Z30 running 10.3.1.2744. Can someone send me a link to a blend file or tell me what such a file might be named? I have all the OS files from various incarnations of 10.3.1 and know how to use Sachesi. Thanks in advance to this wonderful community.
    05-15-15 11:40 AM
    Hello all. Today i decided to try BB Blend Beta. What a disaster. While the new interface on the computer looked lovely, it was slower than snot. I have not replaced BB Blend Beta on my computer, but need to downgrade the Blend app on my Z30 running 10.3.1.2744. Can someone send me a link to a blend file or tell me what such a file might be named? I have all the OS files from various incarnations of 10.3.1 and know how to use Sachesi. Thanks in advance to this wonderful community.
    I've been experiencing the same issues. Even the old version was totally bad as well. I'm starting to wonder if it's only me or is the app really that bad, I can't get anything to load on it and if it does, it's slow as hell.
    Attachment 352968
    Attachment 352969
    Attachment 352970
    05-15-15 12:09 PM
    I'm on the beta and I find the opposite, speed has improved considerably with this latest release. See if it works fast connected using USB and if so it could be the wireless or carrier signal or wifi is maybe impacting? They still do need to tweak the app more as it still intermittently doesn't allow me to connect and requires a reboot of the phone or computer, that needs addressing.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 01:53 PM
    I'm on the beta and I find the opposite, speed has improved considerably with this latest release. See if it works fast connected using USB and if so it could be the wireless or carrier signal or wifi is maybe impacting? They still do need to tweak the app more as it still intermittently doesn't allow me to connect and requires a reboot of the phone or computer, that needs addressing.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. After a reboot of the phone and a little patience while Blend Desktop loaded up all the stuff, it is now working ok.
    05-15-15 03:05 PM