I have two blackberry ID which the old one I'm using on my iPhone and I would like to use my new ID back on my bb device. Unfortunately, it won't allow me to edit or delete my old BbID. Tried editing but it keeps saying "username is already used,try another one"

So how can I delete it? I'm sure I have correct information. I tried it on my android but now it's not working.

Would be happy to get some help

Thanks!
    01-10-15 07:31 PM
    I think the only way factory reset, but be sure to backup your phone. Then start fresh.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-10-15 08:56 PM
    I'll second that.
    01-10-15 09:08 PM
    I have two blackberry ID which the old one I'm using on my iPhone and I would like to use my new ID back on my bb device. Unfortunately, it won't allow me to edit or delete my old BbID. Tried editing but it keeps saying "username is already used,try another one"

So how can I delete it? I'm sure I have correct information. I tried it on my android but now it's not working.

Would be happy to get some help

Thanks!
    You will only get that error message if you are trying to create a BBID that already exists. You can change the BBID associated with a BlackBerry as long as you have the ID and password. Each time you change your BBID on a BlackBerry it will do a security wipe.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    01-11-15 11:10 AM
    As I've mentioned my second bb ID worked before on my android. But not using it anymore. So I would like to use the ID on my z10. Still getting error! I know that I have the correct information.. Even tried logging in but still not working. I dont understand why it won't allow me to edit or used my new ID even I have the correct information.
    01-25-15 04:31 PM
    Be careful.
    If you backup with BBID A and then wipe - log on with BBID B, you cannot restore since the backup is associated with BBID A.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    01-25-15 10:27 PM