I have never noticed this before, so I imagine this is yet another neat feature that came with the latest OS update.
    What I'm talking about is the option to 'Open in Dolphin Browser ' which I do have installed.

Neat feature in the browser! OS 10.2.1-img_20140131_234524.png

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    01-31-14 10:48 PM
    Been an option with Evolution browser since it came out.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-31-14 11:06 PM
    Well, I don't use that.

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    01-31-14 11:10 PM
    a nicer way to respond is... that this feature has been seen in other circumstances that you may or may have not experienced.

anyway, i've never seen it like that before... in fact, i'm running the official and what i got is the "Open in" option and it opens up a page that asks what i'd like to set up as default, and my options are 1Mobile Market & Dolphin Browser. I don't use, or ever have used, Evolution browser either.
    hazarder and CDM76 like this.
    02-01-14 12:35 AM
    I brought up the Evolution browser specifically, because that was available for install long before android browsers would sideload. Not sure how far back in OS versions the option existed, but my best guess is its always been there.

I like the feature, and didn't realize my answer could be found offensive.
    02-01-14 06:09 AM
    I brought up the Evolution browser specifically, because that was available for install long before android browsers would sideload. Not sure how far back in OS versions the option existed, but my best guess is its always been there.

Your sentences are all in bold. At least that's how it shows on my phone. Perhaps people saw this and took it the wrong way.
    Supa_Fly1 and Gran PC like this.
    02-01-14 08:12 AM
    Your sentences are all in bold. At least that's how it shows on my phone. Perhaps people saw this and took it the wrong way.
    He always Be BOLD no worries

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 08:14 AM

None taken mate. Lol, it could have been but it has not. But thanks for the input! I didn't know that was an option before nice to know it is there, and still exists.. new for me!

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-01-14 10:48 AM

I feel like your yelling when you use bold letters. I imagine you'll get this a lot if you continue to use it. Your signature should read: I'm not a jerk, I just like bold letters. Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    jpvj, extisis and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-01-14 10:58 AM
    I feel like your yelling when you use bold letters. I imagine you'll get this a lot if you continue to use it. Your signature should read: I'm not a jerk, I just like bold letters. Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    Lmao it does seem that way.

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    02-01-14 01:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    LoL! Almost 35,000 posts, and all of a sudden......
    02-01-14 01:33 PM
    Anyway, "Open in..." is baked in as part of the invocation framework. It can potentially pop up any time you install an application capable of opening files or URIs.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and jpvj like this.
    02-01-14 02:08 PM
    Anyway, "Open in..." is baked in as part of the invocation framework. It can potentially pop up any time you install an application capable of opening files or URIs.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, best response ever.

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    02-01-14 05:49 PM
    I'm pretty sure this feature is apart of the dolphin browser and not specifically a BlackBerry feature because the same feature is in evolution browser like someone already stated.

Keep The Faith ? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    02-01-14 06:11 PM
    I'm pretty sure this feature is apart of the dolphin browser and not specifically a BlackBerry feature because the same feature is in evolution browser like someone already stated.

Please disregard this post as I didn't make sense! LoL

BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-01-14 06:13 PM
    LoL! Almost 35,000 posts, and all of a sudden......
    I like to Bold
    Mecca EL and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-02-14 03:29 PM
    Please disregard this post as I didn't make sense! LoL

Love it! Though if I did the same, I'd have 50k posts by now.

Wulfanese™
    02-02-14 03:39 PM
    Thanks for that tip. I for one did not know that was possible. Dolphin crashed all the time for me on the leak but is working fine on my phone as of the official 10.2.1 release. Do you know if any of the Dolphin add-ons work?
    hazarder likes this.
    02-02-14 04:01 PM
    Mine just says "Open in". If I tap on it, it gives the option for Dolphin.
    02-02-14 06:31 PM
    Love it! Though if I did the same, I'd have 50k posts by now.

Wulfanese™
    haven't agreed with you on certain things. but i just felt the way you responded had a condescending tone. I guess i worded the criticism incorrectly, but you weren't being offensive. i guess i'm just used to writing detailed responses to take away misdirected contexts. as i've always said, to each his own. never bad to hear constructive criticism from a peer, which is what I always try to give in these forums.
    Last edited by extisis; 02-03-14 at 01:35 PM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-02-14 09:19 PM
    haven't agreed with you on certain things. but i just felt the way you responded had a condescending tone. I guess i worded the criticism incorrectly, you weren't being offensive. i guess i'm used to writing detailed responses to take away misdirect contexts. as i've always said, to each his own. never bad to hear constructive criticism from a peer, which is what I always try to give in these forums.
    I think you're thinking to deeply about what the meaning behind the words are, and anticipating the negative. Relax, and if you don't know for sure what someone means, it's better to ask than assume.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-02-14 09:33 PM
    Thanks for that tip. I for one did not know that was possible. Dolphin crashed all the time for me on the leak but is working fine on my phone as of the official 10.2.1 release. Do you know if any of the Dolphin add-ons work?
    Welcome! Yeah it was news to me, I'd imagine it would be for someone else. Now about the add-ons I have no idea, I only got the dolphin browser just so I can get the Playstation app to work so I haven't experimented with dolphin and I probably won't lol. Love my default browser.

Posted via my NEW Zed30
    02-02-14 10:22 PM
    Just messed around a bit. Appears if you can find the add-on in Snap, it works with Dolphin. Native is better and faster imo, though some of the add-ons are attracting.
    02-02-14 11:16 PM
    I think you're thinking to deeply about what the meaning behind the words are, and anticipating the negative. Relax, and if you don't know for sure what someone means, it's better to ask than assume.
    look it was just some constructive criticism... no need to think so deeply about it right?... simply put you just put it out there in a cold way and like you said, you didn't realize it. it wasn't a negative post, but just like i said- just a little bit more info and people wouldn't be so offended by your blue and bold lettering i'm super relaxed, wanna cig?
    Last edited by extisis; 02-03-14 at 02:13 PM.
    02-03-14 01:38 PM
    Neat feature in the browser! OS 10.2.1-img_00000261.png
    Neat feature in the browser! OS 10.2.1-img_00000262.png

Posted via Verizon Z30
    02-03-14 01:57 PM