I think that many would agree with me that we have enough threads about BB10 dead, BB going out of business, BB this BB that.
    If you feel the need to express this, and feel joy over having devices like the priv or countless hundreds of other generic android pieces of equipment, you have hundreds of forums to become a member of and stroke each other with other like-minded people.

Last I checked this part of the forums is dedicated to the BB10 OS and I'd like to be able to continue using it for that purpose. I understand that the closet android or ios lovers attending here feel the impulsive need to boast, but it really isn't necessary. If the OS is fading, that's fine, and if you feel the need to boast about it, then you have many other forums that you can make new clone of yourself friends with.

Please go away if you have nothing constructive to add to this subforum of the great Crackberry.

I really dislike android and google overseer but you will never see me going to android forums to bash them. To each their own my friends.
    11-08-15 05:44 PM
    BB10 is the best phone OS I have ever seen/used. Doesn't change the fact that BlackBerry won't be releasing any new phones with it installed or making any new features for it. I will not give yup using my Z30's until BB10 no longer works. Doesn't change the facts though and I won't put my head in the sand about it.
    11-08-15 06:37 PM
    BB10 is the best phone OS I have ever seen/used. Doesn't change the fact that BlackBerry won't be releasing any new phones with it installed or making any new features for it. I will not give yup using my Z30's until BB10 no longer works. Doesn't change the facts though and I won't put my head in the sand about it.
    This is true, but at the same time, op has a point. I don't mind folks coming in and helping the android uninitiated understand the os on their new BlackBerry priv. I think it's actually good of them to come here and do that.

The trolls we've had in here for months though, I don't like. They DO need to go away.

By the same token, the extremely hate filled and nasty posts from some BlackBerry users in reference to the Priv and android in general are just as bad.

I can agree with you op about the trolls but that's where I stop.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:48 PM
    This is true, but at the same time, op has a point. I don't mind folks coming in and helping the android uninitiated understand the os on their new BlackBerry priv. I think it's actually good of them to come here and do that.

The trolls we've had in here for months though, I don't like. They DO need to go away.

By the same token, the extremely hate filled and nasty posts from some BlackBerry users in reference to the Priv and android in general are just as bad.

I can agree with you op about the trolls but that's where I stop.

Posted via CB10
    I have absolutely no problem with helpful posters coming in here and helping the new priv owners understand their new OS. However, i specifically mentioned this BB10 OS sub-forum where they gravitate to troll.
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-08-15 07:16 PM
    I have absolutely no problem with helpful posters coming in here and helping the new priv owners understand their new OS. However, i specifically mentioned this BB10 OS sub-forum where they gravitate to troll.
    I'm with you. Would you agree that some of the bb10 users are posting a lot of unnecessary and and unhelpful things as well?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 12:00 PM
    In before TGeek

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 12:27 PM
    I'm with you. Would you agree that some of the bb10 users are posting a lot of unnecessary and and unhelpful things as well?

Posted via CB10
    the problem is that a lot of FACTS are pesimistic and you can't deny facts. however you spin it, BB10 has been a market disaster with less and less BB10 being sold every quarter.

People may seem pessimistic, but i would also call trolls those who go "BB is the future of mobile. FACT." (and yes, that was actually said by someone at one point in time).
    11-09-15 02:06 PM
    the problem is that a lot of FACTS are pesimistic and you can't deny facts. however you spin it, BB10 has been a market disaster with less and less BB10 being sold every quarter.

People may seem pessimistic, but i would also call trolls those who go "BB is the future of mobile. FACT." (and yes, that was actually said by someone at one point in time).
    No, the FACT is that it is simply unclear what is going to happen to BlackBerry 10.

So lets just wait and see what happens.

BlackBerry 10 phones are still being sold, with the latest BlackBerry 10 device released just a few months ago.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 02:16 PM
    Yup. Matter of fact a co-worker of mine just purchased a Passport. He loves it. Went came from an iPhone. He says he loves it. BlackBerry Devices will always be sold. May not be in Apple or Samsung numbers but it's being sold. I just have this gut feeling that Chen is working on some top secret plan to get bb10 to newer and higher heights . I can't and don't see Mr Chen just shutting down upgrading bb10 just like that. I refuse to believe that. But like I said and will continue to say it. Until Mr Chen says "it's a wrap", I strongly believe bb10 is getting refreshed. There ain't no way BlackBerry is gonna "**** ride Android.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    11-09-15 06:20 PM
    I'd like some concrete evidence that my carrier is going to continue to push any support and updates that BlackBerry does to os10. Vzw only has z30 and classic right now. I'd buy a new z30 to replace this one if I knew it was going to get the forthcoming updates.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:33 PM

I was referring more to the rabid, hateful comments about other os. There's room to stop that as well as the android trolling. I joined this site to learn about my phone. At the time and currently it's bb10 but I'm enjoying the Priv stuff too in the event I need to go back to android.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:36 PM
    I'm in an agreement with OP!

This community used to be much better a few months ago before all of this android stuff. we have much division going on, new members from android sites spewing hate, ugh..

I shall continue using BB10 with or without the platform receiving support from blackberry.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    11-09-15 07:11 PM
    I was referring more to the rabid, hateful comments about other os. There's room to stop that as well as the android trolling. I joined this site to learn about my phone. At the time and currently it's bb10 but I'm enjoying the Priv stuff too in the event I need to go back to android.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I sometimes voice my dislike of android based on its design in a comparative thread but I don't go out of my way to diss the platform by starting new threads. Especially on an android forum.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 07:13 PM
    Or at least add ignore user to CB10 app. It sucks reading same drivel from same people over and over until you can get to a desktop to do it.

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    11-09-15 08:39 PM

I don't know if troll is the correct word for nt300. I like to imagine he is a retired cold war era numbers station operator with a terrible, debilitating aerosol cheese habit.
    11-10-15 01:58 AM
    I also agree with the OP, being a previous Meego, webOS and a Jolla user, two of which are dead, if you visit those communities, there are still people there to help and none of the rubbish that seems to be posted here recently.

Some people seem to revel in negativity for some reason.
    11-10-15 03:25 PM
    When you're the best at something people will always come out of the woodwork to bring you down. That's why a never-give-up attitude is important no matter what.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 03:37 PM
    I also agree with the OP, being a previous Meego, webOS and a Jolla user, two of which are dead, if you visit those communities, there are still people there to help and none of the rubbish that seems to be posted here recently.

Some people seem to revel in negativity for some reason.
    Yes, and also Symbian community is going strong as well.

Posted via CB10
    barryb20 likes this.
    11-10-15 05:04 PM
    I love BB10 and BlackBerry's take on Android with the Priv. Can I stay?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:27 AM
    When you're the best at something people will always come out of the woodwork to bring you down. That's why a never-give-up attitude is important no matter what.

Posted via CB10
    too bad no one told chen.

Posted via CBX
    11-11-15 07:16 PM
    Chen is a strokejob. His evil intentions were always known and obvious from his cockeyed gaze.

Posted via the Silver Edition Ultimate Mobile Device
    11-11-15 10:18 PM
    Yea the death of BB10 etc threads are useless, so are though the pessimistic and biased comments of BB10 users (with no intention to get a Priv) being left over all Priv related content and sub forum. That's coming from a BB10 user.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:55 AM
    Chen is a strokejob. His evil intentions were always known and obvious from his cockeyed gaze.

Have a nice day.
    11-12-15 09:12 AM

Thanks for the giggle bro, I needed a smile today!

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    11-12-15 09:55 AM
    Folks say that a lot on here -- "I don't go to Android sites to bash Android...". But the thing is the sheer marketshare/usage differences mean that you're far more likely to have BlackBerry users that also use another phone (here), than to have Android users that also still use a BlackBerry (elsewhere). So I don't think for the most part people are "coming here" from Android sites. It's just how the marketshare numbers play out.
    11-12-15 10:05 AM
31 12