Thanks for the info. I searched with Google Play Store and Snap, but it isn't there for me.
    Perhaps because I'm still on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 04:53 PM
    Thanks for the info. I searched with Google Play Store and Snap, but it isn't there for me.
    Perhaps because I'm still on 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on 10.3.1 and I downloaded it from the Google Play Store. Here is the link there is also a video
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/
    01-10-15 04:54 PM
    1. downloaded The Dolphin app.
    2. It will ask you to download flash player setting.
    3. Download and install.
    Once I did this my flash issues disappeared.
    Now I can play YouTube vids in the Native BlackBerry browser without Issue.
    Can you link a video that does load for you now?

I've got it installed and the Flash Player 11.1 addon just to fill my curiosity on what you were saying, and I have yet to find a single flash site that works on native browser..

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    01-10-15 07:10 PM
    Can you link a video that does load for you now?

I've got it installed and the Flash Player 11.1 addon just to fill my curiosity on what you were saying, and I have yet to find a single flash site that works on native browser..

I'm in complete agreement. The add-on shouldn't affect the native browser, and after adding it for craps and giggles, find no evidence to support that it has.
    01-10-15 07:40 PM
    I'm in complete agreement. The add-on shouldn't affect the native browser, and after adding it for craps and giggles, find no evidence to support that it has.
    Think he may have been kidding us :/

Maybe we got bamboozled..

01-10-15 10:02 PM
    Think he may have been kidding us :/

Maybe we got bamboozled..

I think he's managed to rickroll himself, based on his reaction to my link.
    01-10-15 10:20 PM
    I think he's managed to rickroll himself, based on his reaction to my link.
    Oh dear lord what has he done to himself

BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-11-15 09:20 AM
    Is there anyway to make a Hybrid 10.3.1 OS which still contains the necessary flash software?

I installed 10.3.1 on my Passport with the 10.3.0 browser file to experiment.

While this returned the Adobe Flash setting to the browser settings, it did nothing because the OS was still missing the Flash software.

Any thoughts? I keep finding too many sites that utilize flash and am hesitant to "upgrade" to 10.3.1 if the browser experience is going to get worse.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 09:48 AM
    This confirms that the browser file alone doesn't do it. That's what I thought. Thanks for the test. Now question is, is the Flash part only another bar file, or is it an integral part of the core OS?
    01-11-15 11:37 AM
    Is there anyway to make a Hybrid 10.3.1 OS which still contains the necessary flash software?

I installed 10.3.1 on my Passport with the 10.3.0 browser file to experiment.

While this returned the Adobe Flash setting to the browser settings, it did nothing because the OS was still missing the Flash software.

Any thoughts? I keep finding too many sites that utilize flash and am hesitant to "upgrade" to 10.3.1 if the browser experience is going to get worse.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Your browser experience may be staying the same (not sure how it could get worse, since the flash limitation isn't gradual), but the browser from a technical aspect (html5 test), is getting better and better.
    01-11-15 11:44 AM
    Your browser experience may be staying the same (not sure how it could get worse, since the flash limitation isn't gradual), but the browser from a technical aspect (html5 test), is getting better and better.
    The problem is, that as long as there is Flash for PC around, Web sites are not gonna bother to switch to HTML5. Or at least it isn't a priority. This in turn affects us on our phones.
    As long as this Flash still exists in general, the problem isn't going away fast enough. And this will take some more years. In the meantime, we have a problem.I wish Adobe would abandon Flash tomorrow. I don't like Flash either. It is just a necessary evil.
    01-11-15 11:49 AM
    The problem is, that as long as there is Flash for PC around, Web sites are not gonna bother to switch to HTML5. Or at least it isn't a priority. This in turn affects us on our phones.
    As long as this Flash still exists in general, the problem isn't going away fast enough. And this will take some more years. In the meantime, we have a problem.I wish Adobe would abandon Flash tomorrow. I don't like Flash either. It is just a necessary evil.
    They themselves have moved to html5, but we're they to end support by stopping all development and security updates, y'all would be instead upset all those site no longer functioned at all, or your PC became infected due to security flaws. There is no perfect solution, only a slow migration, as is currently taking place.
    01-11-15 11:53 AM
87 ... 234