Hi everyone - I update some Android-based apps recently and have noticed that while I'm using them, a message box appears briefly that says, "Thank-you, your feedback has been sent." I wasn't sending any feedback at the time of using the apps, and so I wonder if this is a glitch, or if I've been hacked somehow and information from my phone is being sent somewhere without my consent. The two apps I've noticed this in over the last week are car2go (updated from BlackBerry World) and PC Banking app (downloaded and patched using Play Services Patcher). Any ideas?
    (Sorry if this have been addressed elsewhere -- I didn't see anything when I searched for the issue.)
    10-19-17 10:38 PM
    My idea would be to uninstall both and see if it stops... if not wipe the phone.
    10-20-17 01:33 PM
    Aliens.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-17 06:09 AM
    I would suspect that the apps submitted some type of information back to home base (maybe only minor, like the status of a device hash and app version), and the developer has some hard code reliance on a standard routine for acknowledging the submitting of information, and for some reason they didn't pay close attention to realizing that it would display that message in that scenario.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    10-21-17 06:57 AM