Happened this morning, out of the blue. Opened my outlook to find the last 30 days of correspondence missing for 3 work accounts. After detailed check it turned out it wiped all email accounts connected to the phone along with all my text messages, twitter interactions and Facebook messages.
    My work accounts are on private servers so we managed to restore most of the lost info. The rest is gone for good.
    I stood with BlackBerry for all this time, took all their company BS, but this time it's simply too much, I am MAD AS HELL!!!
    The only reason i didn't switch away and bought the Z10 was because of its supposed to be superior mail client (hub). And now this sh1t happened. Will wait for a day to pass and my nerves to calm before I make the decision if I should ditch it for good.

Yeah, using STL-100 with 10.1.0.4181...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 05:43 AM
    I read about other people having the same problem.
    Any solution? Any comment from BlackBerry?
    This is not some fancy app issue, this is really serious matter.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:09 AM
    Happened to me on my Q10. Related post here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=819358

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:07 PM
    Same thing happened to me as well
    10-04-13 06:26 PM
    Check there are other threads and a few of us have placed support cases into MSoft. There seems to have been Outlook.com and office365 email accounts which have mysteriously deleted all the emails and then after deleting the accounts and re-installing them several times they come back. However, it has usually been for emails which are "Kept forever"

I left gmail because of the sync issues and went with office365 for work and outlook.com for home and last week both of them went down to zero emails! I now have gone back to gmail and it seems to sync faster than my MSoft email accounts, weird.

Happened this morning, out of the blue. Opened my outlook to find the last 30 days of correspondence missing for 3 work accounts. After detailed check it turned out it wiped all email accounts connected to the phone along with all my text messages, twitter interactions and Facebook messages.
    My work accounts are on private servers so we managed to restore most of the lost info. The rest is gone for good.
    I stood with BlackBerry for all this time, took all their company BS, but this time it's simply too much, I am MAD AS HELL!!!
    The only reason i didn't switch away and bought the Z10 was because of its supposed to be superior mail client (hub). And now this sh1t happened. Will wait for a day to pass and my nerves to calm before I make the decision if I should ditch it for good.

Yeah, using STL-100 with 10.1.0.4181...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:30 PM
    Yes ..Thankfully one of my 3 emails is on a private outlook server and those emails were in the trash bin..
    10-04-13 06:46 PM