Over the past couple of weeks now my resetting has gotten way worse. Before it was maybe once a day in the morning, not a problem. But now it's 4 or 5 times in a row. This is happening multiple times per day, and I am beginning to think about throwing my phone out the Window. If someone could give me some options on what to do that would be great.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 09:31 AM
    Over the past couple of weeks now my resetting has gotten way worse. Before it was maybe once a day in the morning, not a problem. But now it's 4 or 5 times in a row. This is happening multiple times per day, and I am beginning to think about throwing my phone out the Window. If someone could give me some options on what to do that would be great.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Curtas, What phone and OS are you running? The easiest way to see is to reply by typing in myver followed by a space from the CB10 app. Also, are there certain apps that you are running when this happens?
    08-28-13 09:41 AM
    Are you using the original OS that came on the device, or have you updated to v10.1? There WERE issues for some like this one early OSs, but they have been fixed with the release of 10.1 (and 10.0.10)
    08-28-13 09:43 AM
    I am running the verizon z10 with version 10.1 os. It seems with my phone it has gotten worse with the update.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 10:09 AM
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Update your OS (check in the settings on the phone), this issue was fixed a long time ago.
    08-28-13 10:18 AM
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Instead of throwing it out the window why not just exchange it for another unit?
    08-28-13 10:28 AM
    Had a similar problem. Many reboots randomly. On Verizon. I found by process of elimination that weather apps that running the background and auto update were causing it. Especially if the app was trying to use wifi and not finding it. Then it would try using the Verizon network and reboot. I deleted all apps that auto up date and it stopped. Accuweather, BeWeather all did it. Now I am using BeWeather set to never update. When I want to see the latest I simply manually command it to update. Reboots are very rare now. Maybe a couple a week. So I think your issue is maybe app related. YMMV
    Curtas likes this.
    08-28-13 10:31 AM
    Had a similar problem. Many reboots randomly. On Verizon. I found by process of elimination that weather apps that running the background and auto update were causing it. Especially if the app was trying to use wifi and not finding it. Then it would try using the Verizon network and reboot. I deleted all apps that auto up date and it stopped. Accuweather, BeWeather all did it. Now I am using BeWeather set to never update. When I want to see the latest I simply manually command it to update. Reboots are very rare now. Maybe a couple a week. So I think your issue is maybe app related. YMMV
    Thank you very much. I am running accuweather.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 10:45 AM
    A few people have also reported reboots happening because of a loose battery. They usually end up wedging something between the battery and cover (and/or battery edge) to keep it tight.
    08-28-13 10:56 AM
    A few people have also reported reboots happening because of a loose battery. They usually end up wedging something between the battery and cover (and/or battery edge) to keep it tight.

This solution reminds me of the BB Storm days when we used to use a sticker, or other bits of paper to make the battery tight and improve our clickiness!
    08-28-13 11:58 AM
    Feel your pain OP. The reboots drove me crazy too. I'm sorry the 10.1 update didn't fix it for you.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-28-13 12:55 PM
    Sorry you're having problems still. I'm on Verizon with the official 10.1 update and haven't had a random reboot since. I also use Accuweather and haven't had any problems. It is set for updates. Hope you find your problem.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    boldxox likes this.
    08-28-13 09:54 PM
    Having the same issues. On Bell in Canada. Running 10.2.1.2977. Sometimes it happens when I am simply picking up the phone or scrolling on the screen. VERY annoying, but I am on contract with this device for another year.
    09-12-14 08:20 AM
    Having the same issues. On Bell in Canada. Running 10.2.1.2977. Sometimes it happens when I am simply picking up the phone or scrolling on the screen. VERY annoying, but I am on contract with this device for another year.
    Presuming 10.2.1.2977 is the official release for Bell, you might try re-installing the OS using BBLink.
    09-12-14 09:53 AM