Hi all I didn't understand the BlackBerry strategy. My old z10 it's yet very fast! Why they did not induce more developers to create app or simply integrate a lollipop VM into the so? If BBOS 10 goes away BlackBerry will loose his charm and all users say bye bye to this great company! Do they understand this stuff? Long life to BBOS 10 long life to Blackberry!

From my little old jet z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 02:29 AM
    I went by this post like a jet

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    dhack21 likes this.
    03-26-16 02:38 AM
    Hi all I didn't understand the BlackBerry strategy. My old z10 it's yet very fast! Why they did not induce more developers to create app or simply integrate a lollipop VM into the so?
    For the first, they tried and failed. No big players took their bait. Those that did half-assed it (Skype) or reneged later (Facebook).
    As for little players, not that they matter in the long run, but BlackBerry's stagnation of the BB10 dev tools since 10.3.1 or so isn't a good sign for developers. Plus all that business about encouraging developers to write Android apps for the Amazon store instead of native apps, which is also not a good sign for the livelihood of the platform.

For the second, BlackBerry is contractually allowed either an updated (but still crippled) Android runtime, or an outdated and crippled Android runtime plus the capability to ship devices with kosher Google Android. The second is a more stable foundation for devices, especially since...

If BBOS 10 goes away BlackBerry will loose his charm and all users say bye bye to this great company! Do they understand this stuff?
    They've been saying bye bye before, during and after BB10's time on the Earth.

Long life to BBOS 10 long life to Blackberry!
    One or the other.
    03-26-16 02:44 AM
    Nice answer!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 05:12 AM
    Hi all I didn't understand the BlackBerry strategy.
    You need to have an open mind to understand.
    03-31-16 06:50 PM