I've noticed this a few times now and think maybe I'm not understanding it. I get the notification splat in My World but when I review the list of apps I have installed I see no updates available. Even tried checking for updates in the right menu and it reports none found. So why do I get the notification?

Where do I check which app has an update available? I've received notifications in the hub before and clicking on them has updated those apps. So I'm puzzled as to why I would get the splat in My World but no update and no hub notification.

Anyone have an idea?
    02-21-13 08:59 PM
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 09:07 PM
    It's happened before but the latest was today and shortly after I received the BlackBerry World update. Wonder if that's why I didn't see it in my app list because BW is not listed.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 09:22 PM
    same here.. after the new update
    02-22-13 05:50 AM
    Is there no option at the bottom of the notification to 'open'? it will launch the Blackberry world and update. It should be at the bottom center.
    02-22-13 10:02 AM
    Same thing happened to me but it automatically updated. Just go to blackberry world - top to down swipe - click on settings and u will be able to see the version number. The latest version is 4.2.1.109.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 10:19 AM
    Is there no option at the bottom of the notification to 'open'? it will launch the Blackberry world and update. It should be at the bottom center.
    I don't understand what you mean by option at the bottom. The splat is on the BBW icon on the bottom left. My only option is to click on it where it opens the left side menu revealing the splat on the My World icon. Tapping that opens the app listing but there's no update to be found.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 01:20 PM
    When you have an update you get a hub notification. The open option is at the bottom there. In the hub notification. Sorry I misunderstood.
    02-22-13 03:09 PM