08-29-14 03:27 PM
161 ... 567
tools
    You chose a crummy manufacturer and blame that experience on the OS. Judging by your criticisms you didn't realize how to get the most out of the OS either so you're also blaming the tool rather than the user.
    I can't tell of you're slamming blackberry or samsung.

Posted via CrackBerry App - Samsung Galaxy S4
    kbill1984 likes this.
    08-03-14 08:24 PM
    Wow, hahahaha haven't heard of those random restarts in a long while lol

To me it was a forgotten issue, if you didn't mention it I would have probably wouldn't remember it.

My random restart experience was that after a year I started getting them but figured it out very quickly. Just put a little piece of paper south to the battery so it presses the battery against the contacts and problem solved. (it was something in the battery)

I used to complain about battery life, got a 4500mAh battery and problem solved. Battery now lasts all day.

If you would have got a Z30 all your issues would equally not exists. So if you really want to get back to BlackBerry 10 get a Z30.

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    08-03-14 11:57 PM
    Wow, hahahaha haven't heard of those random restarts in a long while lol

To me it was a forgotten issue, if you didn't mention it I would have probably wouldn't remember it.

My random restart experience was that after a year I started getting them but figured it out very quickly. Just put a little piece of paper south to the battery so it presses the battery against the contacts and problem solved. (it was something in the battery)

I used to complain about battery life, got a 4500mAh battery and problem solved. Battery now lasts all day.

If you would have got a Z30 all your issues would equally not exists. So if you really want to get back to BlackBerry 10 get a Z30.

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    A piece of paper to avoid reboots ? Good one. For the wifi problem just carry a pair of walkie talkies.

kbill1984 likes this.
    08-04-14 01:01 AM
    This just in: My wife came downstairs this morning, holding her S4 and said, "The WIFI isn't working today, there is no Internet." I am reading the news on my Z10 at the time using WIFI. I say, "The internet is working dear, I'm using it right now. Did you reset it?" She says, "Yeah, I tried that." I took her phone and played with it a bit, reset it again and it started to work. I have yet to have a WIFI issue with my Z10 though.

Moral, all phones will have issues from time to time. Buy the one you want and learn how to use it.
    08-04-14 10:21 AM
    It's a good thing they set up 10.3 to cater to both types of user with respect to the home screen.

We all have our autocorrect problems. I wish I could swipe to delete them on Android. The problem with gestures is I sometimes forget what I'm topping mid swipe and end up doing circles in the keyboard and get some ridiculous word.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    Haha me too, swiping is only good when you have the word path preplanned
    08-04-14 11:17 AM
    Haha me too, swiping is only good when you have the word path preplanned
    If you mean the swype thing on Android, I have that and for the life of me I can't figure out under what circumstances that would ever be useful.

08-05-14 10:23 PM
    Swype is a third party keyboard, but it is the same as using gesture controls with the official Google keyboard. It took me a while at first but now it is incredibly easy. I type as quickly as I ever did on my 9900.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    08-06-14 08:21 AM
    I agree the Z10 has been a nightmare for me with the random reboots and short battery life. I will however try the Z30 before switching to another device.
    08-29-14 09:31 AM
    Thanks for speaking the truth. Why don't they just fix the issues?
    correct, and there are still dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of people still reporting these issues. It's obvious now, to me at least, as I've disassembled mine and reapplied thermal paste, after multiple battery replacements and unit replacements that there was / is a major manufacturing defect with the z10 line. I'm not the only one that's concluded this. They get too hot, they warp the battery and they start rebooting.
    08-29-14 09:54 AM
    I agree the Z10 has been a nightmare for me with the random reboots and short battery life. I will however try the Z30 before switching to another device.
    I did a quick Google search on Z30 random reboots and can hardly find anything, compared to the Z10.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    08-29-14 03:25 PM
    I did a quick Google search on Z30 random reboots and can hardly find anything, compared to the Z10.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    My Z30 does it about 2x per week, but not enough to make me too frustrated.
    08-29-14 03:27 PM
161 ... 567