I currently own a Z10 and really like it.

As a busy photographer, the device is used mainly for making things happen - setting up meetings,
    scheduling, sending photos, reading emails, looking up things online and posting to social media.

Don't have any time to waste glued to the device watching tv shows or playing games...

I find that the HUB and Active Multitasking where you are constantly moving from one initiated activity to another constantly keep you "in the middle" of what you are doing. I also am looking forward to improvements in BBM to simplify communication. In my opinion, there are too many messaging apps...

I don't find any other phone on the market that has an interface that works the way a business runs like
    Blackberry.

MY DREAM BLACKBERRY :

I am not a specs guy, the current line up to me is more than fine, but a couple of tweaks would really get me even more excited about Blackberry.

CAMERA
    the camera on a smartphone is really important even in a business sense.
    documenting things, apps that use the camera to read barcodes, video for demonstrations, etc.

the camera should be state of the art. quality, shooting options both in still & video.
    would love if Blackberry could be first company to allow the user to choose shutter speed and aperture
    manually.

BLACKBERRY WORLD

Blackberry World currently is sorta all over the place. Apps from every kind of developer.
    Would be nice if Blackberry was the best at the following ::

BANKING & TRANSACTIONAL (perhaps integration in the hub)
    Banking, Online Payments, E-Tickets, etc.
    Amazon, Paypal, Ebay.

Be the best at this.

PRODUCTIVITY (also creative)
    Evernote, High End productivity apps for companies like UPS, Fedex or apps for internal
    operations.....Photo/Video Apps, Handling of PDfs and digital signatures.

ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS
    Movies, ESPN, streaming games, events, etc.

Be the best at this.

SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
    Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Youtube, Vimeo, Vine....

Be the best at this.

All other apps to me are questionable for a business owner/prosumer.

BLACKBERRY MAPS
    Getting to and Finding Places in a given nowadays�places of interest, overlays need major improvement.

Give me a Blackberry 10 device with a killer camera, unique productivity apps that integrate with the HUB and BBM, solid Maps and Blackberry World with not the most, but the best apps for getting things done while also have some solid entertainment options...

That is my dream Blackberry.

* kids apps, gaming, questionable apps with limited value I would really rather not see...
    12-21-13 05:14 PM
    So your dream phone is the best at doing only the things that you've decided are worthy of being called appropriate business activities and doesn't do anything else.

And yet you've decided that such childish activities such as Instagram and Vine are worthy of being considered business purposes.

Just making sure I got it straight.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 05:24 PM
    Sounds like my dream Blackberry too. As a photographer, I'm with you about the camera and the manual option, specially when my Q10 shutter speed is so slow and I can't really control the depth of field

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 05:29 PM