Hello. I need some help with my Dev Alpba B device. It started acting strange this morning (freezing) or becoming unresponsive (I could surf in the menu but it wouldn't open any app), but I restarted it (had to hard reset pressing the power button until it powered off because it was completely frozen).

In one of the cases I had to hard reset it, it didn't turn on, just showed a led pattern of 1blink, pause, 2 fast blinks, pause, 2 fast blinks. Tried to search on the internet but didnt find what it meant, so I pulled the battery out and put it back in, and it started booting up, but EXTREMELY slowly (had it 25 minutes booting and it wasnt finished yet, just sitting in the loading icon, but it was responding because I touched the screen and it showed the %). But after so many minutes waiting, I decided that it was better to reset it again and see if it booted up normally, because it was in 97% for several minutes and after so many minutes booting, something would be probably wrong again.

Hard reset again, started booting and froze around 25%. After that, the phone wont turn on, either show a LED pattern, nothing.

BBLink wont recognize it's connected through USB, tried with the reload button, it tells me to press the power button for 10 secs, I do that (knowing that my phone isn't even on) but it does nothing. The pc wont recognize that I have connected it through USB when I do either

I tried removing the battery for several minutes, connecting it with and without the battery to my laptop and the AC power to see if something happens... nothing. Removed the SD card and the SIM card, still nothing. I just have a phone that wont turn on or show any sign of life...

Any ideas, besides that my DAB is completely dead? :s

Thanks for any replies!
    12-15-13 01:27 PM
    Its dead. Contact Dev Support to get it replaced.
    12-15-13 07:29 PM
    Thanks for the answer. Can you give me a link or mail to contact Dev Support? I can't find any information for contact,excepting the forums of blackberry page.
    12-16-13 07:59 PM
    Never mind, they are no longer offering support or device replacements for Dev Alpha A, B or C devices. https://developer.blackberry.com/bla...a_support.html
    12-16-13 08:31 PM
    :/ Ok! Thanks a lot for the answers
    12-17-13 07:31 PM