So....

Since i first used OS10 (always used Android or iPhone) i really, really liked it! But time over time i came across some flaws that i really dislike...

1.) When i get a Whatsapp or E-mail (Don't use BBM because everyone is using whatsapp... sigh i know ) and i swipe to the left.. I open Whatsapp! So far so good... right? Well... 5 minutes after that i got an E-mail. So i swype to the left and what comes in my screen? Whatsapp....

Isn't it a better idea to go to the HUB instead of the last opened program such as whatsapp or email?
    It is more convenient for me (maybe others) to see (dunno what it is called in English but it is inder Priority HUB) instead of going to the last opened app..

2.) Sometimes when i unlock my device it auto opens an app such as calendar or BBM or something else... (the people that i asked didn't had this problem so i think it is a fault from my device)

3.) Why Blackberry why... Why is the browser so slow when typing in the Address bar!?
    Everytime i want to go to another site, the keyboard pops up from the bottom... but its all laggy.. Since when is popping up a keyboard CPU hungry?

4.) When i swype from screen to screen ( I am used to iPhone speeds) It lags sometimes... even when i'm playing music via the music app in the background and swipe from screen to screen.. it is less snappy

Before all the hate comments come... I love OS10 and i will never go back to another OS! It's just that some minor things can make you feel like... Mehh...

But for now.. Keep up the good work Blackberry
    02-22-14 01:48 PM
    The hub "issue" is solely the way the phone is set up - just make sure you swipe left and back into the main hub before doing something else and it will take you back to the main hub next time you swipe left. OR you can just click on the Hub icon instead of swiping left and it'll take you to the main Hub screen, too.

For your other issues, I suggest doing a backup and then a security wipe and restore.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 01:55 PM
    Thanks for the info! But i'm already used to it to lock my phone after i answered a message... So it will get used to it...

I already did a security wipe and full restore via the Link program but it didn't help for me
    02-22-14 01:57 PM
    So....

Since i first used OS10 (always used Android or iPhone) i really, really liked it! But time over time i came across some flaws that i really dislike...

1.) When i get a Whatsapp or E-mail (Don't use BBM because everyone is using whatsapp... sigh i know ) and i swipe to the left.. I open Whatsapp! So far so good... right? Well... 5 minutes after that i got an E-mail. So i swype to the left and what comes in my screen? Whatsapp....

Isn't it a better idea to go to the HUB instead of the last opened program such as whatsapp or email?
    It is more convenient for me (maybe others) to see (dunno what it is called in English but it is inder Priority HUB) instead of going to the last opened app..

2.) Sometimes when i unlock my device it auto opens an app such as calendar or BBM or something else... (the people that i asked didn't had this problem so i think it is a fault from my device)

3.) Why Blackberry why... Why is the browser so slow when typing in the Address bar!?
    Everytime i want to go to another site, the keyboard pops up from the bottom... but its all laggy.. Since when is popping up a keyboard CPU hungry?

4.) When i swype from screen to screen ( I am used to iPhone speeds) It lags sometimes... even when i'm playing music via the music app in the background and swipe from screen to screen.. it is less snappy

Before all the hate comments come... I love OS10 and i will never go back to another OS! It's just that some minor things can make you feel like... Mehh...

But for now.. Keep up the good work Blackberry
    Last edited by tahabashir1991; 02-22-14 at 03:05 PM.
    02-22-14 02:00 PM
    Cleaning the cache and history fixed the issue! I can still see some choppyness but its better now

For the transition... It is fast enough for me but sometimes (lets say i play with the phone and swype like a few times over the screen) It goes very slow for a second and the comes back to its normal speed...
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    02-22-14 02:04 PM
    Use the hub icon instead of swiping. The hub icon always opens the full hub.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    02-22-14 02:06 PM
    I will try the HUB icon! Thanks
    southlander likes this.
    02-22-14 02:10 PM
    Is your browser laggy in both wifi or 4g?

Sometimes it's the wifi connection that makes it laggy, 4glte is pretty solid on my z10

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 02:52 PM