Hi guys, I really dont know what's wrong with BlackBerry protect, I cant get to turn it "on". Am on 10.3.2 BlackBerry Q10. I changed my bbid from "@yahoo.com" to "@gmail.com" and ever since then BlackBerry protect wont come one. A screen shot of the what it says is bellow.

Is anything wrong in the server side of BlackBerry protect?
    My BlackBerry protect wont come one-img_20170110_142220.png

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 07:27 AM
    Maybe it is associated with your original account still?
    May need BB Support on this one.
    01-10-17 10:46 AM
    Hi guys, I really dont know what's wrong with BlackBerry protect, I cant get to turn it "on". Am on 10.3.2 BlackBerry Q10. I changed my bbid from "@yahoo.com" to "@gmail.com" and ever since then BlackBerry protect wont come one. A screen shot of the what it says is bellow.

Is anything wrong in the server side of BlackBerry protect?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170110_142220.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	415576

Posted via CB10
    How did you change your BBID?

The only way to change your BBID is to either wipe your phone or reload the OS with an autoloader. Try logging in with your old BBID. If it works, turn off BlackBerry Protect. Back up your internal storage. Note: Wiping or autoloading would clear out your internal storage and you have to reinstall all your apps and recreate all your accounts. Then reload your OS with an autoloader (much better than wiping the phone). Once your phone has rebooted, enter/create the new BBID. BlackBerry Protect should be turned on by default.
    01-10-17 11:54 AM
    How did you change your BBID?

The only way to change your BBID is to either wipe your phone or reload the OS with an autoloader. Try logging in with your old BBID. If it works, turn off BlackBerry Protect. Back up your internal storage. Note: Wiping or autoloading would clear out your internal storage and you have to reinstall all your apps and recreate all your accounts. Then reload your OS with an autoloader (much better than wiping the phone). Once your phone has rebooted, enter/create the new BBID. BlackBerry Protect should be turned on by default.
    I changed the bbid in BlackBerry website, its more or less like changing the email address associated with the bbid whilst every other thing remains thesame. Its still the same account but with a different name.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 12:20 PM