I'm using remember as a depository for all stuff. The screen shot shows it the best.

My BlackBerry is over flowing...-img_00000441.png

From Zed to U via CB10
    miker476, dusdal and BergerKing like this.
    07-22-13 02:04 AM
    Apparently the flyer app "reebee" will be getting an upgrade where you can add an item from a flyer into remember.

From Zed to U via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-22-13 02:07 AM
    Cool story for real.
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-22-13 06:28 AM
    Uh...I forgot all about the remember app...lol
    Yeah, I feel like the remember app is one of the least understood features of the new OS that really has a lot of great stuff going for it!n I'd really like to see more advertising featuring just the remember app and the different possibilities of what can be done with it.

Great testimonial by the way! That is one of the best descriptions of the BlackBerry experience that I've read. It's really why you have to get one of these phones in your hands and try it. I hope there are a lot of new readers who will get to see your original post and that way get a taste of what's in store for them when they get this phone. Peek and flow.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 11:46 AM
    Uh...I forgot all about the remember app...lol
    LOL I see what you did there
    BergerKing and Undbiter65 like this.
    07-23-13 12:46 PM
    So what you're saying is that you've been using a smartphone. This is what's so hilarious about BB fans. They're so wowed by what a modern phone can do. But they've only ever had BB's so they think it's all new. This sounds like an everyday use of any other phone since at least 2010.
    07-29-13 04:31 PM
    Cool story bro. Everything is meant to integrate more and more when more API's open up to developers. True multitasking at its best on BlackBerry 10. Thanks for sharing.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-29-13 05:00 PM
    Psst, y'all know I love BB, but I do stuff like this all the time on my S3 in similar fashion. It is possible when one learns what their phone can do. I definitely love the enthusiasm, so I'm not trying to ruin the moment for ya. It may be a bit different in execution, but it does work. It is nice that BlackBerry has integrated a lot of these things with their own touch, and given time, can grow even more.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    07-29-13 05:08 PM
    Lol.... Ohhh! You little fanboy! You mad? Stop spoiling the moment. SMH. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 05:13 PM
    So what you're saying is that you've been using a smartphone. This is what's so hilarious about BB fans. They're so wowed by what a modern phone can do. But they've only ever had BB's so they think it's all new. This sounds like an everyday use of any other phone since at least 2010.
    Lets keep this garbage outta here... This is my first BB device, I just alpha tested an Android app on a dual boot tablet today, and I still love the remember app. The things many smartphones don't do is integrate like the remember app, I personally like the fact that you can use it how it works best for you... the wife and I both use it differently, she has shown me things and I have shown her things.

Either way, keep the negative comments outta here to all, this is just one user sharing how he takes advantage of a built in aspect of the OS, no good reason to drag this up from a week ago just to be negative. Thanks everyone.
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-29-13 09:23 PM
    Lol.... Ohhh! You little fanboy! You mad? Stop spoiling the moment. SMH. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    Naw, I don't waste my time on anger. That's why it was a psst instead of any kind of hooraw. I was doing similar stuff on my older BBs, too, I really wring a phone out when I use it. But I love to see the enthusiasm as people learn new stuff. It keeps folks humble.
    07-30-13 12:00 AM
    Naw, I don't waste my time on anger. That's why it was a psst instead of any kind of hooraw. I was doing similar stuff on my older BBs, too, I really wring a phone out when I use it. But I love to see the enthusiasm as people learn new stuff. It keeps folks humble.
    True....i still think you're still a fan boy tho
    08-10-13 02:26 AM
    Psst, y'all know I love BB, but I do stuff like this all the time on my S3 in similar fashion. It is possible when one learns what their phone can do. I definitely love the enthusiasm, so I'm not trying to ruin the moment for ya. It may be a bit different in execution, but it does work. It is nice that BlackBerry has integrated a lot of these things with their own touch, and given time, can grow even more.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Also, as an aside, I would like to applaud the decision to finally make the switch to a quality ground coffee instead of the instant rubbish I was getting before. It really complements the other quality products on the menu and is a long awaited and welcome addition. Chilli cheese bites are absolutely fantastic too. Will you be making an app anytime soon? I'd call it BK10!

Yours with sincere appreciation

Guygardner73

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-10-13 03:59 PM
    True....i still think you're still a fan boy tho
    He's a genius is what he is!

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-10-13 04:00 PM
    Yes, it's really cool. True multitasking.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 06:12 PM
    I love this phone <3

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:29 PM
41 12