I've heard the ceo of blackberry talk about the BlackBerry 10 flow a lot. But I never understood what he meant until today. This is gonna sound weird but today, I was pinging (bbm messaging) in my pictures app.
    I was checking some pictures on my phone and then I begin to do some intense editing on one of them, when done, I touch the share button cause I think the picture is awesome. I select bbm, select a contact, send the picture to my friend, and he laughs and we chat for a while, I send a voice note to him, he sends one back, the conversation is getting really funny and I decide to add a friend to the convo. So it's the three of us chatting and laughing.
    And then, I tell them goodbye, swipe up to minimise, and I want to close the the bbm app. Only to find out there is no bbm app! Just the pictures app! Which means I've been doing all this in my pictures app!...i never left!
    After staring at my screen for minutes, with my mouth wide open. I finally understood the so called flow, but isn't that overflow? Cause I'm sure I did a lot more in that pictures app...Damn!!! my BlackBerry tho....i love my Z10.
    07-15-13 12:13 PM
    LOVE IT! That has been my experience as well, I forget what I had started doing that got me to where I end up. I have always touted multitasking as my number one priority, BB10 has it covered.
    07-15-13 12:35 PM
    LoL... Sometimes you can get really immersed in the whole experience, that's for sure!

I've done the same before, sharing a link from BB World and forgetting where I started from after a runaway conversation ensued.
    07-15-13 12:38 PM
    thats what they want , no need to open every app to work with it.
    Had the same experience like you and the first time i was confused but then i realized that this was a great future.
    No need to close more than one app , with my iphone a few months ago i constantly had to close a lot of apps if i did something like this (at least 2).
    Thats why i love my z10 , and it seems like this also is a reason why you love it !

Cheers mate ! Enjoy
    07-15-13 12:38 PM
    This is something they should package into an add and then say:

Multitasking?

Just Swipe

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:48 PM
    This is something they should package into an add and then say:

Multitasking?

Just Swipe

Posted via CB10
    You're assuming BBRY has a functioning Marketing Dept. Right now, BlackBerry Marketing is an oxymoron.
    07-15-13 12:54 PM
    You're assuming BBRY has a functioning Marketing Dept. Right now, BlackBerry Marketing is an oxymoron.
    I don't believe they even have a marketing department at all
    tsi200 likes this.
    07-15-13 01:47 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.
    07-15-13 01:49 PM
    Awesome this is front page stuff!!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 02:10 PM
    Awesome this is front page stuff!!

Posted via CB10
    Yay! Thank youuu
    07-15-13 03:38 PM
    The android users are gonna come here and ask what's so special about bb10... " they have no specials tings"

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    07-15-13 03:44 PM
    Marketing? Is that a new type of pie?
    07-15-13 06:41 PM
    I know, too bad not everyone makes use of this flow to its max potential yet. I'm still learning. Everyone has this set way of doing things since other systems, even computers have made these habits for us. Everything is its own thing and you have to do it there.
    But when you really start using flow, it's amazing.
    07-15-13 08:22 PM
    I've heard the ceo of blackberry talk about the BlackBerry 10 flow a lot. But I never understood what he meant until today. This is gonna sound weird but today, I was pinging (bbm messaging) in my pictures app.
    I was checking some pictures on my phone and then I begin to do some intense editing on one of them, when done, I touch the share button cause I think the picture is awesome. I select bbm, select a contact, send the picture to my friend, and he laughs and we chat for a while, I send a voice note to him, he sends one back, the conversation is getting really funny and I decide to add a friend to the convo. So it's the three of us chatting and laughing.
    And then, I tell them goodbye, swipe up to minimise, and I want to close the the bbm app. Only to find out there is no bbm app! Just the pictures app! Which means I've been doing all this in my pictures app!...i never left!
    After staring at my screen for minutes, with my mouth wide open. I finally understood the so called flow, but isn't that overflow? Cause I'm sure I did a lot more in that pictures app...Damn!!! my BlackBerry tho....i love my Z10.
    You see THIS is a perfect example of what can be shown, pricesely and eloquently in a simple commercial and especially at BBLive 2013 or at the launch of BB10 yet we only got 1 level deep. Now you'll see why my posts are really mad and seemingly against our beloved BlackBerry and will continue to do so. Because when the users are up to speed faster and MORE than the company that makes the OS and the devices is when it comes to how powerful the platform is ... you KNOW we're in trouble!!
    mujahid 10 likes this.
    07-15-13 10:23 PM
    I love it! I have had my Z10 since Feb 14 and I am just starting to utilize many of these features. Wow.
    I finally understand "remember". I can be on line, in a news app or looking at videos, (wherever). I click and voil! It's in remember! Later on the day when I have time to review what I have saved, I just go to remember and all of the pics, news stories, youtube videos, jokes etc... are there. Ready to share. It's amazing. Simple.

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-15-13 11:39 PM
    It's just too bad that after you close it, it doesn't go back to the camera and stays as a bbm chat.
    07-15-13 11:43 PM
    I have it happen on my nexus 7 sometimes. Can be quite annoying
    07-16-13 01:46 AM
    It's just too bad that after you close it, it doesn't go back to the camera and stays as a bbm chat.
    I don't understand what you mean, what camera, I was talking about the pictures app. And yes it does go back to the pictures app. If that's what you mean.
    07-16-13 02:00 AM
    I have it happen on my nexus 7 sometimes. Can be quite annoying
    What's a nexus?
    mujahid 10 likes this.
    07-16-13 02:01 AM
    You see THIS is a perfect example of what can be shown, pricesely and eloquently in a simple commercial and especially at BBLive 2013 or at the launch of BB10 yet we only got 1 level deep. Now you'll see why my posts are really mad and seemingly against our beloved BlackBerry and will continue to do so. Because when the users are up to speed faster and MORE than the company that makes the OS and the devices is when it comes to how powerful the platform is ... you KNOW we're in trouble!!
    Sometimes I wonder if BlackBerry wants us to find out about all these things on our own. There are too many hidden awesome things in the OS.
    07-16-13 06:30 AM
    I love it! I have had my Z10 since Feb 14 and I am just starting to utilize many of these features. Wow.
    I finally understand "remember". I can be on line, in a news app or looking at videos, (wherever). I click and voil! It's in remember! Later on the day when I have time to review what I have saved, I just go to remember and all of the pics, news stories, youtube videos, jokes etc... are there. Ready to share. It's amazing. Simple.

From Zed to U via CB10
    Just started using the remember app, because of your post. It's awesome
    mnc76 likes this.
    07-16-13 09:28 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=828878

This simple! LOL.

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-16-13 01:22 PM
    Just started using the remember app, because of your post. It's awesome
    I have been using remember for grocery list and to-do list. Once you get used to it, the app is pretty robust, I know I haven't scratched the surface.
    07-16-13 01:49 PM
    Lol. There was just no better way to put it
    07-16-13 05:05 PM
    I have been using remember for grocery list and to-do list. Once you get used to it, the app is pretty robust, I know I haven't scratched the surface.
    Yeah, I feel like the remember app is one of the least understood features of the new OS that really has a lot of great stuff going for it!n I'd really like to see more advertising featuring just the remember app and the different possibilities of what can be done with it.

Great testimonial by the way! That is one of the best descriptions of the BlackBerry experience that I've read. It's really why you have to get one of these phones in your hands and try it. I hope there are a lot of new readers who will get to see your original post and that way get a taste of what's in store for them when they get this phone. Peek and flow.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 01:01 AM
41 12