My phone was in my back pocket and when I took it out it no longer would load any websites I tried I get a site blocked notification. The certificate to the site has not been verified by a trusted source. It was fine a few hours earlier and I didn't change anything. It will not load/open my photo gallery and will not store a photo, when one is taken it just disappears. I also cannot access my settings to see if there is something in there that is the issue.

I can still text, use the phone and the alarm clock but I can't even check the weather. It seems to be a data issue and some kind of notification showed up about Blackberry security but then disappeared after I opened it and clicked the link.
    06-14-21 06:18 PM
    My phone was in my back pocket and when I took it out it no longer would load any websites I tried I get a site blocked notification. The certificate to the site has not been verified by a trusted source. It was fine a few hours earlier and I didn't change anything. It will not load/open my photo gallery and will not store a photo, when one is taken it just disappears. I also cannot access my settings to see if there is something in there that is the issue.

I can still text, use the phone and the alarm clock but I can't even check the weather. It seems to be a data issue and some kind of notification showed up about Blackberry security but then disappeared after I opened it and clicked the link.
    If you haven't done so already, hold the power key down for 12 seconds or so and reboot. Leave it alone for about 10 miinutes and check it out again.
    06-14-21 06:24 PM
    That was the first thing I did, should have mentioned it. I have done that a few times to no effect.
    06-15-21 07:42 AM
    That was the first thing I did, should have mentioned it. I have done that a few times to no effect.
    Time to run an autoloader.

Which specific model and variant do you have?
    06-15-21 09:23 AM
    Z30 not sure what you mean by variant? model #? RFY111LW
    06-15-21 05:30 PM
    Z30 not sure what you mean by variant? model #? RFY111LW
    https://mega.nz/file/tVgyjDYS#ojnru-...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Download and unzip to PC, plug in device, and run the autoloader.

The device will be wiped in the process.
    06-15-21 06:31 PM
    Thank you.
    06-15-21 06:56 PM