Sometimes I may have written something on Gmail on my desktop and have not sent it. And it is saved as a draft. When I read it on my z30 wanting to modify and save it on my hub, every time I click save, the screen seems to refresh. But when I go back to my draft again, my edits were not saved. Anyone encountered similar problem and know how to solve it? Thanks!
    01-20-15 04:28 AM
    But when I go back to my draft again, my edits were not saved.
    Remember that you have to wait for the IMAP sync... Default is 30 minutes. How long do you wait before going back to your computer ?
    01-20-15 05:28 AM
    If you open the hub go to the account and tap the top arrow on the screen it scrolls down the folder. If you refresh the folder you want does it still not appear?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 06:27 AM
    Remember that you have to wait for the IMAP sync... Default is 30 minutes. How long do you wait before going back to your computer ?
    No it does not sync even after hours.. The edits are not even saved on my Blackberry. When I click save, go out and go in again, it's all the old content
    01-20-15 07:31 AM
    If you open the hub go to the account and tap the top arrow on the screen it scrolls down the folder. If you refresh the folder you want does it still not appear?

Posted via CB10
    The draft is there but the edits are not saved. It's the old draft.
    01-20-15 07:32 AM
    Same problem here. I actually see that drafts don't sync with my gmail. If I created a new draft on my blackberry it won't ever show up in gmail online. The drafts appear to sync one way from online to blackberry phone. It does not sync the other way from blackberry phone to gmail online. Anyone found a solution to this?
    02-20-15 09:59 AM
    I have the same problem. Sometimes my edits are saved sometimes they're not saved. I have to resort to copy all before closing a draft just in case.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:25 PM
    For the ultimate in fully synchronized email, calendar, contacts, tasks, etc go with an Exchange based account. PM if interested.

Q10 (SQN100-3)
    02-26-15 08:25 PM
    I have a similar issue with my outlook 365 email account. Drafts I save on my PC don't show on my phone. All accounts are synced and all folders synced.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 10:23 AM
    And I just checked, my sent items get synced right away. I also just noticed that I can not check the box to sync my drafts under which folders to sync.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 10:42 AM
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but ActiveSync doesnt support Syncing DRAFTS
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...chg.80%29.aspx

The client synchronizes the contents of individual folders by using the Sync command (section 2.2.2.20). The client can synchronize the Inbox folder, Calendar folder, or Contacts folder, or any folder within the mailbox after the folder hierarchy has been populated by the FolderSync command (section 2.2.2.4), as specified in section 3.1.5.3. Clients SHOULD NOT synchronize the Drafts folder.

*some* clients are able to use a loop hole to get Sync working in Drafts, but in general its not supported.

Yay MS!
    06-02-15 10:16 PM
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but ActiveSync doesnt support Syncing DRAFTS
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...chg.80%29.aspx

Yay MS!
    Announcing Exchange ActiveSync v16 - Exchange dev blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Microsoft has heard you and is implementing the sync of the Drafts folder in the next update for ActiveSync!
    06-09-15 09:44 AM
    Waiting

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 05:16 PM
    Still waiting! Come on BlackBerry, this is supposed to be an email machine. Emails is primarily why I won't buy the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 11:57 AM
    this isn't a blackberry fault, ALL activesync devices don't support it yet.
    (iphone/WinPhone/Android devices)

and THEN, you have to make sure that your exchange env is updated as well, and if you're not on Office365 thats probably going to be a long while.
    01-21-16 07:05 PM
    Still waiting! Come on BlackBerry, this is supposed to be an email machine. Emails is primarily why I won't buy the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    You already acknowledged that you are waiting for the update from MICROSOFT. Then why are you pointing finger on BlackBerry now?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 09:39 PM