Though Id toss together a BB10 that I would like to have. Full screen... Keyboard... Best of both worlds. ... What do yall think?
    03-26-12 04:27 PM
    Pretty solid, although I would omit the hardware buttons.
    03-26-12 04:44 PM
    Same. Omit the hard Navigation buttons.

Also worried the screen is too tall and would make awkward to hold
    03-26-12 04:47 PM
    Looks like it would be about 150-160mm long, thats HUGE, don't really see where the speaker nor the Mic would go to make it a usable phone, and the navigation buttons are too small, it's kinda a p*ss or get off the pot, make them usable or ditch them, don't half it.
    03-26-12 05:44 PM
    Looks like it would be about 150-160mm long, thats HUGE, don't really see where the speaker nor the Mic would go to make it a usable phone, and the navigation buttons are too small, it's kinda a p*ss or get off the pot, make them usable or ditch them, don't half it.
    I agree. The phone would be too tall to be usable. Also the bottom chin area to me is quite important, as it makes typing easier. Your thumb doesn't have to go all the way to the bottom of the phone.

Overall a very nice dreamberry!

But to make it as an actual blackberry, i think there needs to be alot of considerations. Like deRusett mentioned, you have to take note hardware wise what you want in the phone, then see whether they would fit. The mics, speakers, camera placement all has to be realistically placed. Then there is the aspect ratio that RIM is aiming towards. Then there are ergonomics. How comfortable is it to use the phone. One of the reason i love the bold 9900 is how comfortable it is to use it for long periods of time, at least for me.
    03-26-12 06:11 PM
    Looks weird, like a slider I can't close.

Not a next gen phone IMO
    03-26-12 06:20 PM
    looks like a 9981 porsche + 9860
    03-26-12 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD