Kk, Thanks for the reply, but i dont appreciate being called a moron cause im not. There have been previous users who have reported the same problem. Second please read the posts properly, were talking about the latest Official OS for Blackberry Z10. Not any leaked OS 10.1 which could have brought a fix to the problems people are having.

Lastly BlackBerry has the modified Android run time running on the platform so while Blackberry Link doesn't back up Android Apps, it so does how ever back up various android app data and configurations. Thanks for reading.

I'll be doing a wipe and restore again to try and see if it was a one time thing.

just have a little respect. Just trying to find a solution to problem multiple users have had, so its verified that it is an issue with many and has already been brought up in the BB Support forums . Just had to bring that out... i do appreciate others opinions and suggestions they have given.
    I apologize for calling you a moron.

Posted via CB10
    HedoBum likes this.
    04-30-13 06:13 AM
    One more confirmation that sometimes an OS upgrade can kill the Android player. I didn't wipe though, just loaded the 1627 exe and I see the blue bar trying to load the engine, but it ultimately fails.

Next time, I'll delete all the Android apps before making a backup and will try to restore that.
    Last edited by ofutur; 05-02-13 at 07:33 AM.
    05-02-13 05:32 AM
    One more confirmation that sometimes an OS upgrade can kill the Android player. I didn't wipe though, just loaded the 1627 exe and I see the blue bar trying to load the engine, but it ultimately fails.

Next time, I'll delete all the Android apps before making a backup and will try to restore that.
    All you have to do is reboot your phone if the Android player didn't start properly off first OS install. Then it will work, this has happened to me too after installing the leak. I just rebooted and then the Android player works.

However I still have issues with some ported games/apps that don't play audio. But I have no choice I have to restore my application data.. so many games with saved progress. I'm on the newest leak as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:49 AM
    That's a negative on the reboot. That's the first thing I've done. I've also tried delete-reboot-install.
    I see the same thing for all apps, the blue loading bar goes half way across the screen and the app dies. I did get the bar on 1483, but only on the first run. After that the app would run normally. If I don't restore the apps, then I immediately get the VM.
    05-02-13 09:53 AM
    I Appreciate the apology. Same Team #TeamBlackBerry
    HedoBum likes this.
    05-12-13 11:04 PM
    I haven't had any problems with sideloaded apps or ports. I do have to re-load the sideloaded ones as they're wiped with the leak upgrade, but they all seem to function correctly once installed.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    05-12-13 11:28 PM
    Did you restore your application data after you wiped ?
    05-12-13 11:37 PM

Yes, I experienced the same. I just waited for the progress meter to load, and all my Android apps started working again. This is just a one-time thing after reloading.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    SWAT-ron2k11 likes this.
    05-12-13 11:56 PM
    I did a full restore from a complete backup.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    05-13-13 12:31 AM
    Yes, I experienced the same. I just waited for the progress meter to load, and all my Android apps started working again. This is just a one-time thing after reloading.

i had a tiny feeling it might of been. Thanks for the response once 10.1 is out il be re-doing the process. Sure hope this time it comes out fine. Oh btw which progress meter were you pertaining too ?
    05-13-13 12:35 AM
    i had a tiny feeling it might of been. Thanks for the response once 10.1 is out il be re-doing the process. Sure hope this time it comes out fine. Oh btw which progress meter were you pertaining too ?
    The blue bar trying to load the engine once you run any Android sideloaded app for the first time. Anyway, I think it's also good to note that all my Android app data were retained. i didn't even have to log back in to Instagram. It's as if the OS was able to pick up where I left off before I upgraded to the leak. Even my 4 pics 1 word game progress was retained.

eunoia likes this.
    05-13-13 01:17 AM
    When you restore your application data back on the Z10 then side load all your apps back. They all force close or about 98% of the apps.

**** Note it also does affect the BB World Android Apps too**
    Have over 30 sideloads and all but one work after installing the latest leak.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 06:18 PM
37 12