I'm trying to add some music to my BB classic but the transfer stops after a few songs and doesn't resume. Not explanation either, it just pauses.

Some info: The songs are FLAC format but that shouldn't be a problem because the ones that made it on the phone play like they should; there is enough space for the songs I want to transfer and then some; I do have the latest update for verizon connected BB10 phones.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Also my blackberry link manager won't recognize the flac songs in my music folder so I can't get it to auto sync, which is another problem. I have to drag and drop them into the phones music folder.

Thanks
    08-12-15 09:29 PM
    You could just convert the FLAC files to mp3.
    Have you tried copying the next files in the sequence one at a time to see if there is a problem with just one of the files?
    08-12-15 09:55 PM
    I did try copying them in pairs and it seems I can do them in batches of 2 or 3. Makes no sense as to why it stops after 2 or 3.

Convert to MP3s? What am I a peasant? For real though, I don't think the format is the issue, the phone reads them fine.
    08-14-15 08:07 PM
    Sounds like a connection problem or a PC problem. It could be a bad cable, bad port or even your AV software stalling the transfer. Have you tried to transfer wirelessly using blend?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 09:12 PM
    Yes. It takes forever but it goes through.

I don't think it's a cable issue though because the transfers always stop at 2-3 songs. I can even transfer multiple batches of 3 songs at once.

It also doesn't say "failed" or anything like that, it just stops after 2-3 songs and doesn't do anything.
    08-14-15 11:58 PM