I observed that the default music player is too good to be left but with few void. At the lock screen I can't see what song's playing, I have to press buttons every time I want to know about it.
    Also, the lyrics absence is the most pathetic situation. I could not find any media player with the option of lyrics in it on the BlackBerry World. What do I do now?
    I tried few android apps but lack of performance and continuous lagging made me get rid of them under 3 days of their use. One was musixmatch, it was the most rated and I found one of the working version too after a great deal of seeking but I doesn't sync properly after few seconds it slows down so I end up at a difference between song and syncing of 10 seconds or more. I hate that.

Is there anything like native that stands upto as a solution?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 03:47 AM
    I observed that the default music player is too good to be left but with few void. At the lock screen I can't see what song's playing, I have to press buttons every time I want to know about it.
    Also, the lyrics absence is the most pathetic situation. I could not find any media player with the option of lyrics in it on the BlackBerry World. What do I do now?
    I tried few android apps but lack of performance and continuous lagging made me get rid of them under 3 days of their use. One was musixmatch, it was the most rated and I found one of the working version too after a great deal of seeking but I doesn't sync properly after few seconds it slows down so I end up at a difference between song and syncing of 10 seconds or more. I hate that.

Posted via CB10
    Sideload Neutron Player.

https://mega.nz/file/A5IlBYgB#HHJG_O...tMVyf-pmnhU96w
    05-14-20 08:31 AM
    ^^^^^^what he said!
    05-14-20 08:37 AM
    Hello Conite. I actually did but still I couldn't get notifications without hitting the media buttons over and over again.
    Also, it says it can sync lyrics....it can't even add them. I tried with all the lyrics format.
    And there are loads of setting with boring interface (that's not the problem though)
    I went to neutron player forums but there users have already described that lyrics syncing is not possible somehow.
    Have you tried it? If yes, and hopefully got the lyrics. Could you tell me how to do it?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 10:35 AM
    ^^^^^^what he said!
    I am sorry. Is there anything wrong with my English that is making it difficult for you to understand my post?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 10:35 AM
    I am sorry. Is there anything wrong with my English that is making it difficult for you to understand my post?

Posted via CB10
    No problem with your English. I was going to try helping with a suggestion for Star Player in BBW as it will search for lyrics and allow offline reading of lyrics. Star player has many other great features over the default player but perhaps not what you were looking for so I quickly deleted my post and replaced it with a reference to conite's post.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 10:41 AM
    No problem with your English. I was going to try helping with a suggestion for Star Player in BBW as it will search for lyrics and allow offline reading of lyrics. Star player has many other great features over the default player but perhaps not what you were looking for so I quickly deleted my post and replaced it with a reference to conite's post.

Posted via CB10
    I am sorry brookie, I didn't mean to offend you. Actually I use CB10 app and there's a bug I saw just now. Your reply is not being shown here. Here's written under your name quoting me "what he said". That's why I asked about my English.

I followed your suggestion and awesome. It's been over 10 mins to my reply and all the time I had been assessing star player. Woow, how come I didn't look at this. Its awesomeee.
    Thanks very much brookie and sorry again. It was CB10 that made this confusion.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 11:01 AM
    I am sorry brookie, I didn't mean to offend you. Actually I use CB10 app and there's a bug I saw just now. Your reply is not being shown here. Here's written under your name quoting me "what he said". That's why I asked about my English.

I followed your suggestion and awesome. It's been over 10 mins to my reply and all the time I had been assessing star player. Woow, how come I didn't look at this. Its awesomeee.
    Thanks very much brookie and sorry again. It was CB10 that made this confusion.

Posted via CB10
    No problem. Hope Star is helpful.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 11:06 AM
    No problem. Hope Star is helpful.

Posted via CB10
    Everything's fine on star but I couldn't find anymore lyrics till now. It's just searching and searching. You sure it shows lyrics still?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-20 11:09 AM
    Everything's fine on star but I couldn't find anymore lyrics till now. It's just searching and searching. You sure it shows lyrics still?

Posted via CB10
    No, I'm not sure and that is why I deleted my post before. I just assumed conite had a better alternative in Neutron. (since he knows almost everything!) I personally don't use Star very often but from the app description, I noticed the bit about lyrics. Sorry it doesn't work.
    05-14-20 11:45 AM
    I'm currently using a lightweight Android apk called Blackplayer and it works a charm!

Posted via CB10
    05-15-20 07:59 AM
    I'm currently using a lightweight Android apk called Blackplayer and it works a charm!

Posted via CB10
    Does show lyrics too?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-20 04:25 AM