I purchased some music from BlackBerry World and when it began to download I got a server error saying server error while processing your request, please try again later. I have tried later and rebooted to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have a solution? I have posted on the blackberry community forum and tweeted blackberry help but no response yet.
    03-17-13 11:36 AM
    Same here. No response from BlackBerry yet

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 08:47 PM
    If you get a response from BlackBerry, please post it here. I'll do the same. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:59 AM
    If you get a response from BlackBerry, please post it here. I'll do the same. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, will do. Can't say I'm over enamoured with BB help, like a chocolate teapot so far.
    03-18-13 06:34 PM
    I had an unknown PayPal error pop up. I solved it by reentering PayPal account info and password received email notice that said my device was registered for PayPal payments. Hope this helps if that's what's happening to you.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 07:10 PM
    Different problem. Music isn't downloading after paying for it. BlackBerry world server error message is displayed when trying to download songs.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:47 PM
    I purchased some music from BlackBerry World and when it began to download I got a server error saying server error while processing your request, please try again later. I have tried later and rebooted to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have a solution? I have posted on the blackberry community forum and tweeted blackberry help but no response yet.
    Same as op here...
    03-18-13 09:41 PM
    This is getting a little frustrating... I bought the album a week ago, the charge has since showed up on my credit card bill, and I still can't download any songs, other than the first one. I emailed BlackBerry last Thursday, but still no response.
    03-19-13 10:21 AM
    Can you provide the name(s) of the tracks and the artist name that is failing please?

And have you visited 7digital to check if you are able to preview the song there? (make sure you have selected the correct country on the site). If it fails, it is a Content issue and this would need 7D's attention
    03-24-13 10:00 AM
    The artist name is Eric Clapton, album is Old Sock. Only the first song (Further on Down the Road) downloads, the rest give server error.

I can preview all the songs on my device, but haven't tried through 7digital.

Also, still no response from App World support after 2+ weeks. Not impressed.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kyleheney; 03-25-13 at 08:09 AM.
    03-25-13 07:33 AM
    Just checked on the 7Digital site and it previews perfectly fine and is available for download/sale.
    03-25-13 08:08 AM
    I've had a similar problem album will download but the first song will only download partially

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 09:23 AM
    It works fine for me.I was able to download all 12 of them - try downloading individual items.
    03-25-13 11:49 AM
    It works fine for me.I was able to download all 12 of them - try downloading individual items.
    Nope not working for me. I don't think it has to do with the particular song, but perhaps the location of the person downloading the content or something like that.

BB still has yet to respond to my request for a refund. Does anyone know a better email/contact for BBWorld support?
    03-25-13 12:02 PM
    Try reseting your BlackBerry World.

Open BlackBerry world.
    Swipe down from the top to access the settings.
    On the settings page you will see the version number. Tap on it. You won't get any confirmation or any feedback but the cache has been reset. Now hit back to go back to the main menu.
    Now try downloading the music again.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 01:00 PM
    Have done that several times, still not working. All I want at this point is a refund.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 01:21 PM
    Have done that several times, still not working. All I want at this point is a refund.
    This would be the link to request a refund...
    https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en
    kyleheney likes this.
    03-25-13 04:11 PM
    I've had a similar problem album will download but the first song will only download partially
    Jamie, what album, artist & track would this be?
    03-25-13 04:13 PM
    I was finally contacted by BlackBerry and have sent them a log file so they can investigate. Here is what they've said so far:

"We have forwarded them (logs) internally to proceed with further investigation into your issue. Right now, it appears that the BlackBerry World server doesn't see that the other tracks are linked to your purchase account. I have engaged the appropriate team to find out why it has not linked and to link it up for us."

They're going to get back to me once this is fixed or to try some 'next steps' to try and fix the issue. It took a couple weeks, but they're finally looking into it and hopefully they'll be able to fix it so other users don't experience similar errors.
    03-26-13 09:30 AM
    I'm having the same problem as everyone else. Purchased an album (Black Keys) from Blackberry World, first song (Dead and Gone) downloaded and then every track after the first one gives me the server error. I posted over on Blackberry World forums and received an email asking me to get in touch with my carrier, AT&T to contact BB on my behalf. After an hour on the phone with tech support from AT&T and BB I couldn't stay on the phone any longer and came back here to see if anyone had any answers.
    03-26-13 09:26 PM
    Same issue here.
    04-01-13 09:01 AM
    I had the same server error and was finally able to download the first track of the album I purchased, but now it's acting as if the rest have downloaded, even though they haven't. Incredibly frustrating, especially considering what the album cost.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:14 AM
    I had the same server error and was finally able to download the first track of the album I purchased, but now it's acting as if the rest have downloaded, even though they haven't. Incredibly frustrating, especially considering what the album cost.

Posted via CB10
    Seems like lots of people are having this problem. I have been going back and forth with BB about this and they haven't been able to fix it yet. I've asked for a refund as it has been about 3 weeks since I was charged for something I'm still not able to download fully.
    04-03-13 10:46 AM
    I was just able to download another album in full, after first purchasing and downloading a song from the middle of the album to make sure that it was able to be downloaded without any server errors. The rest was purchased and downloaded without issue.

Still can't download the first album I bought, though, and I'll have to go through my carrier for a refund since I bill through them.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:06 AM
    ditto. This process is a little frustrating because first of all it is not intuitive where to get help from (unless you scan the forums on this site) and second of all, the response rate is very poor. This is something that BB really needs to pay attention to because users are going to return their phones if it is this difficult to download apps/music/video and with very poor customer service.
    05-03-13 06:48 AM
26 12