I am looking to be able to set bookmarks in a music player. At times I will be listening to something and need or want to switch to something else, but want to be able to come back to the exact spot in the 1st thing that I was looking for. Can the native music player do this? If there an app that does? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 08:39 AM
    I've never read where it was done. However. I constantly go from listening to Pandora saved( created and saved) radio stations to listening to downloaded music on StereoTube Music Player

- which not only allows you to download and/or save music to a playlist within the app, but, you can also add your own music from your BlackBerry to the app to create additional playlist. You can also connect to your youtube account. Not exactly what you were looking for, but, it is another method to getting the same results. StereoTube is in BlackBerry World.
    08-12-15 09:07 AM
    Sounds like you are essentially suggesting using 2 different music player, and each one will hold the place of a different track. Not a bad idea, just not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks. If I don't come up with anything better I may do that.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 11:11 AM
    Well you can favorite songs, or you can create playlists. Playlists would essentially be what you are looking to do.
    That StereoTube app is so slow and not worth the $2 I paid to try it. That's my opinion anyway, and definitely not what you are looking to do.
    BBClassic10.3.2.2252
    08-12-15 01:37 PM
    Playlists wouldn't save the place that I was up to in the tract though, it would just save me from having to search or scroll thru all of my tracts to find the one that I want

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 02:02 PM