Can anyone describe or post a video on how well bb10 is at doing other tasks while on a phone call. One task I do very often is take and send pictures while on call with a client. Just want to make sure I will be able to do this flawlessly.
    02-05-13 12:29 PM
    I just had a call and didn't send or do anything like that but while we were talking, I was exploring the device and describing what I was doing. Just flick up the screen to an active frame and go to town. Is this what you mean?
    02-05-13 12:34 PM
    I was sending emails why on the phone earlier (I use a headphone handsfree) and it worked very smoothly. Haven't done photos yet.
    02-05-13 12:35 PM
    Ok, so the phone call can get minimized and you can still talk, that sounds perfect! Thanks for the feedback!
    02-05-13 12:46 PM
    Can anyone describe or post a video on how well bb10 is at doing other tasks while on a phone call. One task I do very often is take and send pictures while on call with a client. Just want to make sure I will be able to do this flawlessly.
    Talking and being able to send/receive files/pics etc is more up to the provider than the phone. Most all phones made today will allow you to talk and mess about with your phone simultaniously...using data and talk is another thing entirely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    02-05-13 02:10 PM