In whatsapp one has the options to select multiple pictures (up to 20 I think) and share them in one go into a conversation. Recently found out that this is not possible in BBM. If I've any it share 10 pictures, then I have to share them one by one.

Did I miss a trick or this this indeed the way it is? I also tried the other way around: selected multiple picture in the file browser and clocked on share. There was no option for BBM.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 03:12 AM
    In whatsapp one has the options to select multiple pictures (up to 20 I think) and share them in one go into a conversation. Recently found out that this is not possible in BBM. If I've any it share 10 pictures, then I have to share them one by one.

Did I miss a trick or this this indeed the way it is? I also tried the other way around: selected multiple picture in the file browser and clocked on share. There was no option for BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Yep - One at a time I do believe. Certainly not BBM's best feature...
    05-01-14 06:47 AM
    Would be a nice option to have.
    Stwutter and portal like this.
    05-01-14 07:03 AM
    Jepp, would be nice to have. It adds significantly to productivity. Should not be that difficult to implement. I hope someone from BlackBerry is reading this

Posted via CB10
    Stwutter likes this.
    05-02-14 02:26 AM
    Also, would really like to have the ability to send a chosen pic to multiple BBM contacts ( not broadcast tho)..

Let's hope for some more changes in the near future :-)

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 12:46 PM
    Also, would really like to have the ability to send a chosen pic to multiple BBM contacts ( not broadcast tho)..

Let's hope for some more changes in the near future :-)

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree! As with this post i feel the share features need some serious improvement on bbm as so the HQ option should be taken away

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 01:15 PM
    This has now also been sorted. Multi select in BBM is now possible.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 08:38 AM