Dears,

I have set up multiple email accounts on my Z10, I have two question for this :

1) in the old OS, there was an option in the email account to auto bcc by default, this was helpful in order not to lose any email sent from the device and can be saved in my outlook especially for the work email. is there any way to do this in the OS BB10 ? ( note the email provider doesnot support this to push my sent items )

2) in the old OS , there was an option separate for each email that was set up to give it different notification while in the new OS BB10 all emails are listed under same category. Is there a way to set different notification for each email account.

thanks.
    02-26-13 12:41 AM
    No to 2. Can't help you with 1.

Posted via CB10
    aih1979 likes this.
    02-26-13 06:26 AM
    #2 was an immediate widespread complaint upon the Z10 release. BB says they will fix that - and other notification complaints in future OS updates.

When will that be?

Who knows.
    aih1979 likes this.
    02-26-13 10:57 AM
    Workaround is to get Hub+ in app world, allows you to get custom notifications for emails

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bixertec92; 02-26-13 at 12:04 PM.
    02-26-13 11:03 AM
    Workaround is to get Hub+ in app world, allows you to get custom notifications for emails

Posted via CB10
    thanks , i find it and this is a temporary solution for the Question #2 which was free in the old system , it is now HUB++ for USD 1.99
    02-26-13 04:59 PM
    Dears,

I have set up multiple email accounts on my Z10, I have two question for this :

1) in the old OS, there was an option in the email account to auto bcc by default, this was helpful in order not to lose any email sent from the device and can be saved in my outlook especially for the work email. is there any way to do this in the OS BB10 ? ( note the email provider doesnot support this to push my sent items )

2) in the old OS , there was an option separate for each email that was set up to give it different notification while in the new OS BB10 all emails are listed under same category. Is there a way to set different notification for each email account.

thanks.
    06-14-13 05:28 PM
    on no 2, update to the new BB10.1 os and you'll find under the notification settings-email accounts, you'll see your email accounts lining up there for its INDIVIDUAL notification sound. see, another promise by BBRY, to bring advancements and improvements to the BB10 experience!

on no 1, unfortunately as far as the BB10.1 is now, there has not been an option as yet. hopefully this will be addressed and added as a new feature on the upcoming BB10.2 along with the "delete on handheld/device" mode, i've been waiting for that too
    06-15-13 07:59 PM