I can only be in one place at one time, so why do I need multiple calendars on my phone?

I've reinstalled BB Link. In the process it created a second calendar on my phone without me realizing. I've been entering all my appointments on my phone and just sync'd it to my PC. Nothing sync'd to Outlook.

Dig a little deeper and there's now a second calendar with the exact same name (BBLink (DESKTOP)). Great, I've been entering everything into the wrong calendar.

Ok, not to worry, I'll just edit the appointments and change the calendar. WRONG! Nope, can't change the calendar! Copy and paste? Nope!

Manually re-enter all the appointments is the only solution! Brilliant, BlackBerry, just brilliant.

EDIT: Oh look, it gets better. In settings I want to delete the second calendar. They're both named the same so I don't know which one to delete. Of course the calendar colours don't display in the settings, either.
    07-27-13 11:30 PM
    Turn one off ... Open calendar, pull down from the top, click manage, uncheck one or two or three of them...
    I can only be in one place at one time, so why do I need multiple calendars on my phone?

I've reinstalled BB Link. In the process it created a second calendar on my phone without me realizing. I've been entering all my appointments on my phone and just sync'd it to my PC. Nothing sync'd to Outlook.

Dig a little deeper and there's now a second calendar with the exact same name (BBLink (DESKTOP)). Great, I've been entering everything into the wrong calendar.

Ok, not to worry, I'll just edit the appointments and change the calendar. WRONG! Nope, can't change the calendar! Copy and paste? Nope!

Manually re-enter all the appointments is the only solution! Brilliant, BlackBerry, just brilliant.

EDIT: Oh look, it gets better. In settings I want to delete the second calendar. They're both named the same so I don't know which one to delete. Of course the calendar colours don't display in the settings, either.
    07-28-13 04:57 AM
    Thank you.

How do I delete the local calendar altogether so nothing syncs to it inadvertently?

EDIT: Just realized that's a silly question - nothing syncs to the local calendar, hence the need for multiple calendars. Syncing to the local calendar would resolve this problem.
    07-28-13 10:42 AM