I have a work calendar and a personal one. I want to open them in two seperate calendar frames. Make it so blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 04:54 PM
    what would the advantage be to have them in 2 different active frames as opposed to both calendars combined and color coded differently for work and personal?
    12-12-13 05:08 PM
    I was trying to simplify the ask... but I actually have a work calendar and a team calendar. I don't want to see them at the same time, but I don't want to have to manage and deselect to toggle between those views.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:17 PM
    Obvious answer to your question is that it is too cluttered all in one. And also would be nice to default to create calendar events in the calebdar frame o added to.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:19 PM
    Meh, this isn't important for them to focus on right now. There are important things to be addressed, and this isn't one of them.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:20 PM
    Thanks for weighing in.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:37 PM
    Hardly a priority right now, but I agree with the OP that could be a nice improvement.
    In particular think at the Hub structure (or contact app structure).

Swipe on the right and you can see the menu with all calendar or the single calendar saved.
    That would also normalize the calendar app layout that right now is different.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:49 PM
    What kind of apis exist related to view and adding calendar items? Maybe I can 3rd party this one.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:30 PM
    I don't often endorse apples way of doing things but the iOS calendar is phenominal in the way that it manages multiple calendars.

You can create as many calendars as you want, each color coded and you can VERY EASILY view them all on one calendar or switch between them with just two quick taps.

I would LOVE to see this brought to bb10 because I love to color code my life ie. school, sports, work, personal, etc. And I don't always have or want an email or social media account to attach a calendar to.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:47 AM