Hello guys I was wondering if was there anyway I could set multiple alarms on calendar events as I used to on my android phone. Sometimes I need more reminders so I don't forget important events and only 1 alarm might not be enough.

Thanksss

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:40 PM
    Hello guys I was wondering if was there anyway I could set multiple alarms on calendar events as I used to on my android phone. Sometimes I need more reminders so I don't forget important events and only 1 alarm might not be enough.

Thanksss

I agree the OS itself isn't very good with this. The way I used to do this was use a 3rd party notifications tool.

It seems the best one right now for reminders is BeBuzz, since you can separate reminders from initial notifications. What I did with my previous devices is let the native system notifications send the original notifications, and then have BeBuzz send reminders for those.

But unfortunately I can't see an option in BeBuzz on BlackBerry 10 for calendar reminders specifically, it looks like it might not work for calendar reminders.

BeBuzz 10 Pro - BlackBerry World

However an app I like even more in some ways is Hub++, and now that I look at it again, it appears to have a calendar reminder option.

HUB++ LED Disco Edition - BlackBerry World

There are also various notes and tasks add-on apps available, some of which have "reminder" features. But it appears what most of these do is just add another calendar entry for the reminder(s).
    12-31-13 01:56 AM
    Thanks for the reply I guess I just have to buy hub++, I've tried a few of the other task manager but they where so horrible I couldn't use them and those I got they just created a list on their own for tasks and no integration at all

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:10 AM
    Thanks for the reply I guess I just have to buy hub++, I've tried a few of the other task manager but they where so horrible I couldn't use them and those I got they just created a list on their own for tasks and no integration at all

The nice thing about the Hub++ developer is he is very responsive to customer support requests.

However he is in the middle of rolling out a 'headless' version right now and if you are running it on one of the 10.2.x.x OS builds, honestly it's a little glitchy at the moment.

If you are on 10.1 and running it in an active frame it is probably fine.

You can read more here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-776735/
    12-31-13 04:43 AM
    I applied to beta test headless bebuzz , I will wait to buy hub++ until the headless process is completed.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 09:00 AM