1) bb10 is awesome
    2) I need a reasonably priced phone
    3) android might be the OS going forward
    4) I don't want a physical keyboard and refuse to pay for it
    5) I am leaving BlackBerry

For the love of God please provide transparency here. You lost me. It's too late. But should I atleast plan to come back?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 12:19 AM
    Mr. Chen,

In one of the interviews you said that if you can secure Android than BlackBerry 10 is not necessary anymore. I wanna tell you that Security is an important feature of an OS, but it is not the only one. We all know that you see only numbers when you take a decision, but if you remove a great product because you can not sell it and replace it with another product which is good but not at the same level, I have to tell you that you are not a good CEO. It's like taking credit for being able to sell dirty water to drink in the desert.
    Like many other users, if I will not have the possibility to buy BlackBerry 10 devices in the future than be sure I will not buy Android powered BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bogdan Tudor Dan; 11-25-15 at 01:08 AM.
    11-25-15 12:57 AM
    1You lost me. It's too late. But should I atleast plan to come back?

Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried
    To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
    But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
    Anymore
    TamamAlti likes this.
    11-25-15 01:25 AM
    Dear Mr. Chen

Although I think the Priv is a great idea, don't take BB10 away from us. If you do, I will come to your office and yell at you FMJ-Style:

Mr chen-gunnery-sergeant-hartman.jpg
    lift, acovey, SimbaZ30 and 5 others like this.
    11-25-15 05:48 AM
    Dear Mr. Chen,

Recently I've notice when using Google Search, typing your name brings up search-results pages that include "saint," "genius," "god," "superstar," "hero," "holiness," "omnipotent," etc.

A few months ago when I typed your name into Google Search, search-results pages were mostly things like, "Canadian patsy," "traitor," "misinformed," "bonehead," "Canuck Schmuck," etc.

Can you find out from your friends at Google what happened to my Google Search engine?
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    11-25-15 06:57 AM
    Mr. Chen. Tell your people to fix your native Facebook app please. Getting tired of using dirty Android version.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    11-25-15 07:06 AM
    Mr Chen

Don't listen to the whiners on this forum.

Your job was to make BlackBerry profitable.

You have almost achieved this.

In orderly to survive in the smartphone market, you built an Android device.

Good job. The public seems to like it.

Now you have a base on which to build from along with the software acquisitions.

BB10 is a great OS, unfortunately the public did not take to it. Don't dump it yet. Please continue to improve it.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 07:20 AM
    Dear crackberry people,

If I continue down the same old path with BB10 you'll no longer have any device to buy from us at all.

So stick with what you have, it's not going to just quit working or move on to whatever else works for you.
    11-25-15 07:30 AM
    Dear crackberry people,

If I continue down the same old path with BB10 you'll no longer have any device to buy from us at all.

So stick with what you have, it's not going to just quit working or move on to whatever else works for you.
    What about continuing with BlackBerry 10 and investing in developers support? After that telling people that BlackBerry 10 is the greatest OS with the best ecosystem. I don't believe that securing Android is cheaper than creating a good ecosystem for BlackBerry 10.
    Priv is a good ideea, so BlackBerry can satisfy Android fans but having a BlackBerry Priv is like driving an usual car that has a Ferrari sign.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 01:00 PM
    Mr. Chen,

In one of the interviews you said that if you can secure Android than BlackBerry 10 is not necessary anymore. I wanna tell you that Security is an important feature of an OS, but it is not the only one. We all know that you see only numbers when you take a decision, but if you remove a great product because you can not sell it and replace it with another product which is good but not at the same level, I have to tell you that you are not a good CEO. It's like taking credit for being able to sell dirty water to drink in the desert.
    Like many other users, if I will not have the possibility to buy BlackBerry 10 devices in the future than be sure I will not buy Android powered BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    He's not a good CEO because he cancels a product that loses millions upon millions of dollars each and every quarter?
    11-25-15 01:13 PM
    Dear crackberry people,

Chen!
    Now I know why BB10 failed. Instead of promoting the product, you've been busy making those ~90,000 post on Crackberry.

All this time we thought you didn't have an account.
    Last edited by pomidor; 11-25-15 at 01:33 PM. Reason: :Without Reason
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-25-15 01:32 PM
    Dear John Chen,

Does Cobalt actually work for you?
    11-25-15 01:34 PM
    Chen!
    Now I know why BB10 failed. Instead of promoting the product, you've been busy making those ~90,000 post on Crackberry.

All this time we thought you didn't have an account.
    11-25-15 02:05 PM
    He's not a good CEO because he cancels a product that loses millions upon millions of dollars each and every quarter?
    I never said that. But I am curious, how did BlackBerry 10 lose millions of dollars every quarter?

Posted via CB10
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    11-25-15 03:29 PM
    Mr. Chen,

Posted via CB10
    Amen!^^

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-25-15 03:31 PM
    amen!^^

mr chen,

i second that.

Tmo  z10,stl100-3/10.3.2.2789

tmo  z10,stl100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-25-15 03:34 PM
    I never said that. But I am curious, how did BlackBerry 10 lose millions of dollars every quarter?

Posted via CB10
    Read the financial statements. It's no secret.

Developing and maintaining a modern OS with very few sales to support it leads to obvious results.
    11-25-15 04:52 PM

Developing and maintaining a modern OS with very few sales to support it leads to obvious results.
    BlackBerry 10 didn't lose millions, the management strategy did.
    But I may be wrong.
    All I know is that as long as my awesome BlackBerry Z10 and my terrific upcoming BlackBerry Passport SE with the best OS named BlackBerry 10 are working I really don't care what happens with BlackBerry as a company if they will go full Android.
    BlackBerry 10 devices never had the same marketing support as Android powered BlackBerry devices have now.

Posted via CB10
    acovey and Killjoyhere like this.
    11-25-15 05:59 PM
    Crackberry,

I DECLARE THAT I LEFT MY PAST BEST_FRIEND ‪#BLACKBERRY_10‬ ....Because he became very selfish, Proudy, and those who shows me Attitude, I keep them under my Foot...... Huuhhh.......
    Now ANdroid is my best friend......Its for information to all.

-John Chen
    11-25-15 06:40 PM
    You mean "CrackBerry� Powered by Android"

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    11-25-15 07:51 PM
    What about continuing with BlackBerry 10 and investing in developers support? After that telling people that BlackBerry 10 is the greatest OS with the best ecosystem. I don't believe that securing Android is cheaper than creating a good ecosystem for BlackBerry 10.
    What? By adopting Android, they get the OS with its development and they get the entire Android developer ecosystem for free. If they go with BB10 then not only do they have to bear the entire cost of keeping the OS up to date with iOS and Android, but they have to throw money at the ecosystem, also. There's no comparison.
    kbz1960 and wincyUt like this.
    11-25-15 10:20 PM
    BlackBerry 10 didn't lose millions, the management strategy did.
    The prior strategy by management was to use BlackBerry 10. So stating it either way is correct to me.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    11-25-15 10:31 PM
    GPS + Advertising = Have your cake and eat it too.

This is not rocket science. Stop being a doormat, tell Google to F off and open up the Play store and GPS to BB10 NATIVELY, with no side loading bull**** so normal human beings can use it, LET THEM KNOW.

Build it and they will come. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    11-26-15 12:35 AM

No, they actually have been losing lot of money on marketing!! LoLLL!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 12:53 AM
    What? By adopting Android, they get the OS with its development and they get the entire Android developer ecosystem for free. If they go with BB10 then not only do they have to bear the entire cost of keeping the OS up to date with iOS and Android, but they have to throw money at the ecosystem, also. There's no comparison.
    They don't have everything for free. They want to stay with Android if they can secure it, that means they have to implement a lot in the basic kernel. This means that every time when a new Android kernel is coming up they have to do it again and it's not so easy taking in account that they have to implement the BlackBerry features in an OS that is developed by another company. If they don't do on time the Android users will not buy BlackBerry devices because is not the last version of the OS. The masses wants new and not better.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 01:36 AM
59 123