I'm trying to move some pictures that I stupidly stored on my (broken) old Classic's internal memory to my new Passport. I've tried using both Wi-Fi direct and the app Device Switch but I've got a problem with both of them. When the pictures are moved to my Passport they seem to have today's date on them instead of when they were actually take / stored. Is there a way to fix this? I want them to appear on the date they already are stored on my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 11:29 AM
    just copy them to a media card and move the media card to your new device

that shouldn't be so hard
    ruhban likes this.
    09-07-15 01:24 PM
    All you need to do is download 'Device Switch ' and then switch from one phone to another..

Posted via CB10
    RWB3325 likes this.
    09-07-15 01:39 PM
    Sorry I just seen you did try it

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 01:39 PM
    just copy them to a media card and move the media card to your new device

that shouldn't be so hard
    I was afraid I'd have to try this. I've got a red Passport and the removable door to access the SIM and SD card is super stiff. I tried opening a black one and it opened so easily.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 02:06 PM
    I was afraid I'd have to try this. I've got a red Passport and the removable door to access the SIM and SD card is super stiff. I tried opening a black one and it opened so easily.

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry about that stiffness. I know that it seems like you could break it, but the door is very strong and there should be no problem at all. In fact, I would take it off and replace it a few times just to loosen it up.

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    09-07-15 02:40 PM
    Don't worry about that stiffness. I know that it seems like you could break it, but the door is very strong and there should be no problem at all. In fact, I would take it off and replace it a few times just to loosen it up.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not too worried about breaking the door. I'm pretty sure I could buy a new one for not much. I'm more worried about breaking a nail! I'm not even exaggerating. It deformed the top corner of my nail when I opened it for the first and only time.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-07-15 03:03 PM
    I'm not too worried about breaking the door. I'm pretty sure I could buy a new one for not much. I'm more worried about breaking a nail! I'm not even exaggerating. It deformed the top corner of my nail when I opened it for the first and only time.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, sorry, lol -- that IS a concern!

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    09-07-15 05:12 PM
    Try one of these micro usb memory sticks.

Moving pictures from BB10 to BB10-img_20150908_102620.jpg

Moving pictures from BB10 to BB10-img_20150908_102630.jpg

 Classic via CB
    ruhban likes this.
    09-07-15 07:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Connect both phones to your computer via Link. Each phone internal storage will appear on your computer as a drive. You can now transfer files between them.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 10:15 PM