05-18-18 10:27 AM
28 12
tools
    BlackBerry Q5
    05-18-18 06:56 AM
    Time ago i did a symbolic link from a maps folder in internal to external, i was able to have many maps and during weeks everything was great.

Suddenly i began to have serious problems; even the folders in the desktop were lost, then i realized that i had no free space in internal mem, after checkin i realized that maps were the problem and they were stored in internal.

I dunno what was the cause of this symlink failing and maps files getting copied to internal, maybe it was a restart, or something else.
    Any explanation about this behaviour?

after that, write it in bgshell :
    cd /accounts/1000/shared/misc/android
    ln -s external_sd/Android/Android Android

nb: Android folder who moved from internal device must be moved to external_sd/Android/(here)

have nice day with your blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-18 08:51 AM
    Time ago i did a symbolic link from a maps folder in internal to external, i was able to have many maps and during weeks everything was great.

Suddenly i began to have serious problems; even the folders in the desktop were lost, then i realized that i had no free space in internal mem, after checkin i realized that maps were the problem and they were stored in internal.

I dunno what was the cause of this symlink failing and maps files getting copied to internal, maybe it was a restart, or something else.
    Any explanation about this behaviour?
    Not 100% but sounds something along the lines of too many redirects.
    Long time ago I just copied the devices misc folder onto my sdcard without really thinking about it, everything on my phone started duplicating and syncing.

Your camera is mirrored on misc, your downloads, videos, most of the things you can share.
    Using the assistant and all of its permissions was the easiest way for me to check file names and if there were copies.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-18 10:27 AM
28 12