I was wondering if you can provide a link to a tutorial on what is the current best way to run Viber and other similar apps for a Q5/Q10... thanks
    11-22-17 11:08 PM
    Find version 5.6.5.1885. That's the latest that will run without any issues.

Sent from my Whiteberry
    11-26-17 04:25 AM
    Find version 5.6.5.1885. That's the latest that will run without any issues.

Sent from my Whiteberry
    Thank you.. Is there a read up you can recommend on how to actually install these apps that are not officially supported? There are so many different posts that I am not sure what is the proper way to install these unsupported apps...
    12-03-17 11:44 PM
    It's very simple, in system settings under App manager make sure allow installing apps from other sources is on. Find the version number apk file via search here on the forum or internet. Download it and install, that's it

Sent from my Whiteberry
    12-04-17 05:58 AM
    It's very simple, in system settings under App manager make sure allow installing apps from other sources is on. Find the version number apk file via search here on the forum or internet. Download it and install, that's it

Sent from my Whiteberry
    Do you have to download and install it directly from the q10's browser? If I were to connect the q10 to a computer with the apk files already on it, could I just copy the apk files to the q10 device storage? If so, does it have to go into a specific directory?
    12-04-17 12:38 PM
    Just download it directly from your Q10 and click on it for installing it.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-17 04:30 PM
    Do you have to download and install it directly from the q10's browser? If I were to connect the q10 to a computer with the apk files already on it, could I just copy the apk files to the q10 device storage? If so, does it have to go into a specific directory?
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/viber-m...-apk-download/
    12-04-17 05:14 PM
    Thank you, just one more question... If you already have viber installed on an adroid device and desktop... Will you run into problems if you try to setup this APK version of viber on the Q10 with that same account?
    12-05-17 01:29 PM
    Thank you, just one more question... If you already have viber installed on an adroid device and desktop... Will you run into problems if you try to setup this APK version of viber on the Q10 with that same account?
    I'm not a Viber user, but the Q10 would simply be seen by Viber as another Android device on the same account.
    12-05-17 01:37 PM
    thanks, Is there a similar app that bb users prefer over viber besides whatsapp?
    12-05-17 04:06 PM
    Most people I know are using Telegram now. No video chat though.
    12-05-17 04:40 PM