Why don't you use that new icon on the top right? Then you can delete as many as you need quite fast. You can also toggle read/not read with the left icon after activating the top right one.

Attachment 342084

Posted via CB10

Edit: oh I just noticed it won't delete sms this way :/
    I would use that but every once in awhile an email will delete and come right back moving the list down. Which has caused me to delete the wrong email. Now I gotta wait and hope that rich prince wants to borrow my bank account, and will pay me handsomely.

10.3.1.2558 looks to have revived the Pebble Batteries.
    03-18-15 05:02 AM
    On my Z30 the OS remembers that I have scrolled the options up or down so that I don't have to do it next time.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    03-18-15 06:26 AM
    I would use that but every once in awhile an email will delete and come right back moving the list down. Which has caused me to delete the wrong email. Now I gotta wait and hope that rich prince wants to borrow my bank account, and will pay me handsomely.

10.3.1.2558 looks to have revived the Pebble Batteries.
    When deleting using the quick icon it is better to move from the bottom to the top of your inbox. Then you will not have any issues with the list refreshing what you have deleted and accidentally delete the wrong email.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-18-15 10:52 PM
    Select more option (when selecting multiple entries in the Hub) is no longer on the first page set of options. You now have to scroll down to find that option every time. I use this feature very often and it's very very annoying. Why on earth did they remove this from the first page set of options??

Posted via CB10
    I thought I was the only one who hated this! I also have to delete multiple emails at a time and could do it much quicker on the old OS. Their quick email triage isn't fast enough.

They also removed the ability to long press on a date in the timeline to select all previous. I'm guessing this was because its implementation in the following scenario was broken (I submitted a bug report and was told that it was working as advertised).

Scenario:
    You received multiple (say 30) emails that you want to delete. Pinch to filter unread. Long press on date to select all. Tap ellipses and pick delete. This would never work. The delete function would be picked but the messages would remain. They said this was working as advertised. HAH!

They need to implement a way of deleting large quantities of messages much easier. Like select one message and select last message and then auto select all in between. Or an option on the more menu to select all (after you filter your list for example).
    03-19-15 01:18 AM
    That's your most annoying issue?
    BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CONTINUOUS MESS IN THE CONTACTS APP AND CONTACTS PREDICTION FROM PHONE APP ( like every ******* **** phone freom Earth has...) ???