This is a conversation that i had earlier today. Excited! Maybe more info next BlackBerry Jam! More info about bridge will be coming soon!-img_00000005.png

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 07:10 AM
    Good. I want texting and BBM back on my playbook !
    09-19-13 08:19 AM
    Wow I'm surprised about this. I don't know how much they will "fix" the Bridge app, but it's nice to see it being directly addressed.
    09-19-13 08:34 AM
    Yes it would be nice to have a bridge to our Ipad or Nexus 7.
    09-19-13 08:38 AM
    Yes it would be nice to have a bridge to our Ipad or Nexus 7.
    At first I was going to flip you off, say something like "who gives a sh1t about your DROID and iOS devices" but then I though about it some more...

Having bridge for iPad and Android tablets would be a very useful move for BlackBerry. One in fact that would certainly boost sales of their mobile devices. Buy a BlackBerry and be able to use your existing data plan with a tablet anywhere, anytime. That actually is an amazing idea.

Posted via CB10
    mcstravi and kbz1960 like this.
    09-19-13 09:20 AM
    I hope they fix it 2.
    It didn't expected a answer like this.
    But it would be nice if they do something about it.
    They listen to their fanbase!
    09-19-13 02:24 PM
    You'll have full bridge capabilities so that you can bridge to your Z30

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    09-19-13 02:27 PM
    I really hope that people don't get carried away with this news.

Let's leave it at News To Come...

Less the we read into it, the happier everyone will be in the end.
    09-19-13 02:27 PM
    Honestly if they fix bridge I just might drop this android for a Z30. My poor playbooks have been collecting dust

09-19-13 02:29 PM
    Honestly if they fix bridge I just might drop this android for a Z30. My poor playbooks have been collecting dust

Yes mine does too and the playbook is deserves so much better then that.
    So my hope will be at the announcements next week.
    09-19-13 02:31 PM
    At first I was going to flip you off, say something like "who gives a sh1t about your DROID and iOS devices" but then I though about it some more...

Having bridge for iPad and Android tablets would be a very useful move for BlackBerry. One in fact that would certainly boost sales of their mobile devices. Buy a BlackBerry and be able to use your existing data plan with a tablet anywhere, anytime. That actually is an amazing idea.

Posted via CB10
    That WOULD be amazing..and inline with the whole "Mobile Platform" talk.

Bridge your BlackBerry phone to any Android tablet, iPad and hey why not though in PC/Laptop too!
    09-19-13 02:33 PM
    One of the few things I liked about the camera for new iPhone was slow motion, that would be dope. Hope it's in 10.2 Mr or before 10.3. Also bridge would be great, I hardly use my PlayBook anymore but the bridge was definitely the thing I liked most about it when I had my 9900

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:40 PM
    One of the few things I liked about the camera for new iPhone was slow motion, that would be dope. Hope it's in 10.2 Mr or before 10.3. Also bridge would be great, I hardly use my PlayBook anymore but the bridge was definitely the thing I liked most about it when I had my 9900

Posted via CB10
    Yes hopefully it will be added in a later release... Maybe we will hear more next week!
    09-19-13 02:58 PM
    I hope this does come to be. The only part that bothers me is that Michael also said many other things in the past. More recently though he tweeted me saying that speed dial from home page will be in the q10's 10.2 update, so when that arrives, if it is in there and he proves he was as good as his word on that one, I will start to get a bit excited about bridge returning to its former glory. Until then.....
    09-19-13 04:46 PM
    I hope they fix it 2.
    It didn't expected a answer like this.
    But it would be nice if they do something about it.
    They listen to their fanbase!
    Or maybe they hope that a few hundred thousand PB owners might even upgrade to a BB10 device if Bridge is FIXED and not CRIPPLED.
    09-19-13 09:47 PM
    We've seen the Bridge apps within BlackBerry 10 updated at least a few times within leaked OS', they must have been doing something. Here's hoping for a return of proper Bridge functionality, my PlayBook would certainly get a lot more use again.
    09-19-13 09:49 PM
    Sweet deal. Considering they released that Playbook update a week or so ago I would assume they've been working on more to do with the Playbook. I'm sure they've been working on it since the beginning I would hope. How could Blackberry expect all there users to go from the Legacy devices and having ALL those options in the Bridge to the brand new BB10 and have nothing. They'll get it right. Just we have to wait. Have faith. #TeamBlackberry #IchooseBlackberry10
    09-19-13 09:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, same here.

I've been thinking about this ask Armchair CEO.

It would be an awesome selling point.

What would be a good revenue stream would be if BlackBerry could make a monthly paid-subscriber version for Android-Android or iOS-iOS or Android-iOS/iOS-Android bridging systems.

Opinion?

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    09-20-13 12:30 AM
    Return of full Bridge capability would be awesome.

I tweeted Alec Saunders earlier this week about updating the Android runtime on the PlayBook and he agreed to run it past the team.

I'm not holding my breath for an update but I think there would be a lot of BlackBerry love going around if they update the runtime and fixed Bridge.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 12:59 AM
    maybe the bridge will have sms and mms!
    09-20-13 01:05 AM
    Or maybe they hope that a few hundred thousand PB owners might even upgrade to a BB10 device if Bridge is FIXED and not CRIPPLED.
    And they are right with it - I am really up to buy a Q10 if it works with my PB (ahh - and if my company finally decides to support BB10 devices).
    09-20-13 02:29 AM
    More info about bridge will be coming soon!-img_00000652.png

Here is the update!!

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    09-20-13 07:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lol change of heart

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-20-13 07:41 AM
    You'll have full bridge capabilities so that you can bridge to your Z30

Now why would anyone need that????? I've been reading and hearing the Z30 is the pb replacement. So if it replaces the pb (I never thought it was a replacement) why would anyone touch their old pb???????
    09-20-13 07:48 AM
    Now why would anyone need that????? I've been reading and hearing the Z30 is the pb replacement. So if it replaces the pb (I never thought it was a replacement) why would anyone touch their old pb???????
    Bigger screen?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:52 AM
33 12