I only know this forum as a source of information for BlackBerry but I suppose that maybe there are other alternatives.
    The target is not replace this, but maybe find other with other info or just more technical info.

Do u know any?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 09:51 AM
    At one time there were a few sited that dealt more with the technical aspects of BBOS.

But with the release of BB10, many of those have either faded away or they have stagnated. But Google could locate anything for you... just ask.
    07-19-16 10:17 AM
    At one time there were a few sited that dealt more with the technical aspects of BBOS.

But with the release of BB10, many of those have either faded away or they have stagnated. But Google could locate anything for you... just ask.
    Agreed.

There was really only one other site that I would visit, and originally joined back in Sept of 2007 after I bought my first BlackBerry - the Pearl 8100. I joined Crackberry two years later. Why it took me so long to find this place, I don't know.

That other site still exists, but the info was always so much better here that I eventually stopped visiting the other site regularly years ago. They still get questions over there, but activity has dropped to almost nothing now.

Some sites that catered specifically to BlackBerry news had their own forums, but they were never the best for technical issues the way we deal with them here.

I just don't think you'll find any other site that will cover BlackBerry as well as it's done here.

BlackBerry's own support Forum is probably the next best thing - but even that is a big drop-off.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 11:04 AM
    https://berryflow.com/bbi/

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    07-19-16 04:49 PM
    07-19-16 04:52 PM