Hey @Cobalt232 I think I have a new voxer working well thanks to your play services as did not know PS was responsible For push, etc.

Anyhow, how do I, if at all install the file (.apk) that brings up the message "Complete action with" when in Voxer the videos won't play as just spin because I don't have the basic android video player installed or I do but I don't have that branch to say complete action, is there a way to get this or no? What's it called? Anybody?...

Please if unsure do not answer as I have found solutions to things folks told me impossible. I appreciate the help but to be negative all the time is a bummer then I find it not to be true but do like feedback even if you "think" it's not possible. Not If it's needed. For my Voxer situation I almost fixed with pieces of pieces of android I certainly could use for the video part but dunno if that's even an apk however know the video itself it..

Wonder why they didn't install the stock Jellybean video player, Hmm...

So what cha think @Cobalt232?

Thanks Buddy, DPR

I can however hold onto the video and share it BUT wanted to see if getting this was possible or not as in the complete action (if it's an. Apk?) as well as anybody have the vanilla Stock Android player preferably for Jellybean 4.1 although I will try any Stock to see if installs as friends sending me a LG stock now. Blahh..

Hey, anybody willing to extract the blackberry ketone or privs basic built in house android video player for me? Id appreciate that but may not work cause of runtime but would try! May have to go with vanilla stock "Video" for LG as its what I have access too..

Cobalt even if you don't think the complete action is possible or a apk do you know what that's called?

Thanks, DPR

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 04:28 PM
    Hey @Cobalt232 I think I have a new voxer working well thanks to your play services as did not know PS was responsible For push, etc.

Anyhow, how do I, if at all install the file (.apk) that brings up the message "Complete action with" when in Voxer the videos won't play as just spin because I don't have the basic android video player installed or I do but I don't have that branch to say complete action, is there a way to get this or no? What's it called? Anybody?...

Please if unsure do not answer as I have found solutions to things folks told me impossible. I appreciate the help but to be negative all the time is a bummer then I find it not to be true but do like feedback even if you "think" it's not possible. Not If it's needed. For my Voxer situation I almost fixed with pieces of pieces of android I certainly could use for the video part but dunno if that's even an apk however know the video itself it..

Wonder why they didn't install the stock Jellybean video player, Hmm...

So what cha think @Cobalt232?

Thanks Buddy, DPR

I can however hold onto the video and share it BUT wanted to see if getting this was possible or not as in the complete action (if it's an. Apk?) as well as anybody have the vanilla Stock Android player preferably for Jellybean 4.1 although I will try any Stock to see if installs as friends sending me a LG stock now. Blahh..

Hey, anybody willing to extract the blackberry ketone or privs basic built in house android video player for me? Id appreciate that but may not work cause of runtime but would try! May have to go with vanilla stock "Video" for LG as its what I have access too..

Cobalt even if you don't think the complete action is possible or a apk do you know what that's called?

Thanks, DPR

Posted via CB10
    Actually found a way to bring that part of android up (or add it, not sure) within BB10 with the apps "better open with" and "open link with" in google play for some reason those two combined does the trick and allows sharing fully as if was droid. JS in case anybody curious ever.

Have a goodnight CB, DPR

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 11:26 PM