04-08-20 12:57 PM
    Waiting for Apps that never came..... ? Sorry but I don't miss that at all.

While it was fun spending time trying some of those... in the end I'd usually delete them.
    04-09-20 08:46 AM
    Waiting for Apps that never came..... ? Sorry but I don't miss that at all.

While it was fun spending time trying some of those... in the end I'd usually delete them.
    Come on, 3Dunt! There were always one (maybe not every time) that was a true discovery and actually was a good one. The reviewers were also pretty friendly and answered feedback questions. I looked forward to the Roundup weekly, even if just to read something fresh about BlackBerry.

Yeah, this is just my opinion. I was trying to sway you. ☺
    But I really did enjoy it.

Nowadays, the video feeds on the 'best 20 applications on Android for the month' are cool. I still find one or two that I keep every once in awhile. ☺
    04-28-20 10:07 AM
    Come on, 3Dunt! There were always one (maybe not every time) that was a true discovery and actually was a good one. The reviewers were also pretty friendly and answered feedback questions. I looked forward to the Roundup weekly, even if just to read something fresh about BlackBerry.

Yeah, this is just my opinion. I was trying to sway you. ☺
    But I really did enjoy it.

Nowadays, the video feeds on the 'best 20 applications on Android for the month' are cool. I still find one or two that I keep every once in awhile. ☺
    Oh it was fun, seeing what was out there, and trying some of the new apps. Specifically when they'd offer a paid app for free for a limited time. Played with some useful utilities like color changing the LED, and backup tools.

In a way I enjoyed the downloading Android Apps via Bluestack, converting it and getting a BlackBerry token and then side loading the apps.

But it was also frustrating when you knew it wasn't going to work out.... I bought my Z10 because it was going to be like everyone smartphone... I really believed that.
    04-28-20 11:54 AM