Is there any app for windows that works with mira cast or another way? As in to fully replicate my BB Passports screen in real time to my windows? What type of receiver do I need if any for it to show as something to connect to? Thanks.

Basically have it jump out like it can with a kodi box, xboxOne, etc?

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-17-17 05:01 PM
    Splashtop?
    10-17-17 05:40 PM
    Splashtop?
    I will check it out, is it sort of a receiver for mirroring BB10 to a TV or desktop screen that's wired HDMi already to the said tv running windows?...

10-17-17 07:01 PM
    I will check it out, is it sort of a receiver for mirroring BB10 to a TV or desktop screen that's wired HDMi already to the said tv running windows?...

I used to use it to mirror my Win 7 desktop onto my Passport about 2 years ago but I don't remember if the reverse is possible. I have not used it for ages. I could mirror my stock trading platform in real time from my laptop at home through to my Passport (before the days of trading apps!) anywhere either by data or wifi. The Splashtop app is from the Amazon App Store and there is a Splashtop utility to be installed on the Windows machine. Maybe I'll dig it out just for kicks.
    10-17-17 08:53 PM
    I used to use it to mirror my Win 7 desktop onto my Passport about 2 years ago but I don't remember if the reverse is possible. I have not used it for ages. I could mirror my stock trading platform in real time from my laptop at home through to my Passport (before the days of trading apps!) anywhere either by data or wifi. The Splashtop app is from the Amazon App Store and there is a Splashtop utility to be installed on the Windows machine. Maybe I'll dig it out just for kicks.
    Awesome, hope it works in reverse and that sounds awesome. Actually I remember the name now. The Passport can still be used for SO much.

10-17-17 09:20 PM
    Awesome, hope it works in reverse and that sounds awesome. Actually I remember the name now. The Passport can still be used for SO much.

Just tried my Splashtop app. Sadly, the product I have (just personal) does not have the function that you are looking for. Not sure about all their other products though, since there are way more than when I last visited their website. My old Amazon Splashtop app still works great though! Sorry to get your hopes up.
    10-17-17 09:27 PM
    You mean the android one? Is there just an app for windows end as in a receiver type app (seems there should be?) that will allow me to connect my BB10 passport right to it via the WiFi via Miracast as in my windows machine shows up on miracast from this fantasy app that has to be out there? Not an android app but no app, just shoot it out via the mirrorcast as if my windows ten machine is a kodi box type deal via the built in miracast?

10-17-17 09:29 PM
    You can try TeamViewer. It can show your windows desktop on passport and your passport screen on your windows/mac/Linux

Regards
    Andrew.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by shellguard; 10-18-17 at 11:56 AM.
    10-18-17 04:35 AM
    You can try TeamViewer. It can show your windows desktop on passport and your passport screen on your windows/mac/Linux

Regards
    Andrew.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, will try it now.

10-18-17 02:44 PM