Meet MIRA the "Mobile Information Recearch Assistant" for Blackberry mobile computing you ask she does! Does BB OS10 even have a name for its personal assistant? I must not be following blackberry all that we'll if I don't have all the answers? Let's all have fun with this one! Give some names and or accronims for the blackberry OS voice assistant,
    01-10-14 02:24 PM
    I just call her boo berry haha

C00270EBC check out my Tattoo channel! Brought to you by Laughing Buddha Tattoo and Body Piercing
    01-11-14 04:03 AM
    I think that she should remain nameless as she sucks.

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE, Thesmartmale and TheAlixsz like this.
    01-11-14 08:57 AM
    Everything takes time even automobiles have their flaws, because new operating systems don't have all the twerks and tweaks right off the line it doesn't mean they are a bad device. Perfection has delays but it's worth to continue achieving it. What I'm getting at here is the big word of the year is WAIT or be PATIENT, things will come along. Hey Apple fans have to wait a whole year to get very little. But fans continue to buy their devices. Trust me when I say waiting has its benefits.
    Thesmartmale and Supa_Fly1 like this.
    01-11-14 09:15 AM
    Everything takes time even automobiles have their flaws, because new operating systems don't have all the twerks and tweaks right off the line it doesn't mean they are a bad device. Perfection has delays but it's worth to continue achieving it. What I'm getting at here is the big word of the year is WAIT or be PATIENT, things will come along. Hey Apple fans have to wait a whole year to get very little. But fans continue to buy their devices. Trust me when I say waiting has its benefits.
    I agree. I'm liking where BB10 is going in respect to the OS. Still some quirks to work out but things are improving, no doubt.
    Christian Brunette likes this.
    01-14-14 10:17 PM
    Should have an obscene bond girl name like

Popmy berry

Q10 Powered by 10.2.1.1925
    01-14-14 11:37 PM
    How about "Berri"?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 11:48 PM
    I think that she should remain nameless as she sucks.

Posted via CB10
    Really? Nobody told me! How do you activate that?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    01-15-14 01:31 AM
    I call mine BB-iatch.
    01-15-14 03:40 AM
    For someone who doesn't like blackberry you sure quite a few of them, are you a waiting a better phone OS or just sticking it out because you don't like anything else. Let me know I'd be interested in hearing your honesty

I call mine BB-iatch.
    01-15-14 10:11 PM
    For someone who doesn't like blackberry you sure quite a few of them, are you a waiting a better phone OS or just sticking it out because you don't like anything else. Let me know I'd be interested in hearing your honesty
    Say what? Who said I don't like BB? I love Blackberry...are you sure you got the right person?
    01-15-14 11:04 PM
    How about Halle? :P

Halle BlackBerry

Posted via telegraph
    Last edited by Crypt1c; 01-16-14 at 07:20 AM.
    01-16-14 06:41 AM
    Sorry I've must of misinterpreted your thread lol common mistake I apologize, could happen to anyone

Say what? Who said I don't like BB? I love Blackberry...are you sure you got the right person?
    01-16-14 10:03 AM
    Sorry I've must of misinterpreted your thread lol common mistake I apologize, could happen to anyone
    Not a problem. Just had me confused as to how I came across as a hater of BB. I love my Z10. In fact, I divorced my wife and got my Z10..we're both much happier now.
    Christian Brunette likes this.
    01-16-14 11:40 AM
    Now a man who divorces his with for a blackberry that awesome cheers bro, BLACKBERRY Should give this man an award for smartest stunt ever pulled off for a phone. As a matter of fact that would be an awesome advertisement commercial.

Not a problem. Just had me confused as to how I came across as a hater of BB. I love my Z10. In fact, I divorced my wife and got my Z10..we're both much happier now.
    01-16-14 07:32 PM