I want to use my Classic with my work email which is Office365/Exchange. My company only allows email on Android or iOS if the Microsoft InTune app is installed and the device is enrolled and compliant with the policy yada yada.

I've download the InTune app (you can download the APK directly from Microsoft), but it fails the compliance/security check, saying that 1) my password is too short and/or not complex enough, and 2) the device must be encrypted. However I've already put an insanely complex and long password and turned encryption on, but it still gives me these errors.

SO, is there anyway to workaround InTune (some kind of hack or different setup that bypasses it)? Or is there some way I can fix the password/security compliance issues? It seems like it's not actually checking my Classic's setting, but some other Android settings?

I did get my work email using IMAP - but would like true push and calendar support etc. Thanks.
    07-01-17 01:02 PM
    Have you asked the IT department at your place of employment? They might be able to create some sort of exception for you, whereas deliberately circumventing their security procedures, (especially if there are some regulatory compliance requirements involved) could cost you your job.
    07-02-17 04:58 AM
    its simple the 4.3 runtime wasn't built to support Android enterprise apps. Default device encryption didn't come to Android until 5.0 and I don't see how it would be implemented in a 5.0 runtime on a different OS anyway.
    07-02-17 05:40 AM
    Yeah I did, they just said it won't work on BlackBerry. They're pretty lax, so not worried about getting in trouble! I'm trying to do work after all.

Oh well, guess I'll have to live with IMAP
    07-02-17 11:10 AM