My live.com email service, which had been working on these phones for years, stopped around the 14th. My calendar on these phones, which I had been syncing to other phones the Microsoft Outlook Calendar--doing all my calendar creating on those other phones or the Outlook websites on desktops and laptops.

gmail still working on the Z10 and Z30. Don't use Google-linked calendars on those phones.
    03-23-22 10:19 PM
    My live.com email service, which had been working on these phones for years, stopped around the 14th. My calendar on these phones, which I had been syncing to other phones the Microsoft Outlook Calendar--doing all my calendar creating on those other phones or the Outlook websites on desktops and laptops.

gmail still working on the Z10 and Z30. Don't use Google-linked calendars on those phones.
    You can try removing the accounts and recreating them using the "less secure" app password option. But it's sounds like providers are moving away from allowing these less secure options.... Gmail announced they were dropping support at the end of May for these less secure clients. Microsoft has ended support, but some say they can still get it to work... for now. But some are saying they can get email to work, but not the calendar... You'll just have to try a few times.

Time is running out on these EOL products...
    03-24-22 08:42 AM
    Thanks.

Got around to deleting and trying to recreate the "live" accounts on both the Z10 and Z30. No success. At one point, got a message like the following: The server for the account Active Sync: Live - . . . . live.com [eas.outlook.com, port: 443] can't be reached. The setting might be incorrect or the server could be temporarily offline. Check your settings and try again

Don't have sim cards inserted in these phones and don't use them as daily drivers. The Z10 mostly turned off. I had been using the Z30 for the Hub and Calendar. Also use both phones for a password manager I keep offline.

I'll try recreating the "Live" accounts and will let this site know if I have any success.

Thanks again.
    03-24-22 10:55 AM
    Thanks.

Got around to deleting and trying to recreate the "live" accounts on both the Z10 and Z30. No success. At one point, got a message like the following: The server for the account Active Sync: Live - . . . . live.com [eas.outlook.com, port: 443] can't be reached. The setting might be incorrect or the server could be temporarily offline. Check your settings and try again

Don't have sim cards inserted in these phones and don't use them as daily drivers. The Z10 mostly turned off. I had been using the Z30 for the Hub and Calendar. Also use both phones for a password manager I keep offline.

I'll try recreating the "Live" accounts and will let this site know if I have any success.

Thanks again.
    I will say I have had "live" account... not be "live" and try again the next day and it would work.

It is best to manually setup your account, can usually find the settings on another device or by looking at the setup instructions online. But you do have to enable the less secure option and set a device password. Even it you did that before, might want to redo that as well.
    03-24-22 11:01 AM
    same here with my hotmail which is the same as outlook and live. it only syncs randomly like once day, twice a day, once every two days... when im on a phone call, wierd.. dont want to delete and try to reinstall because i dont think i would be able to get it back so im just dealing with it and if im really expecting an email i just go on the outlook mobile website.
    03-24-22 08:22 PM
    I have my Outlook.com account, never noticed any problems. I tried it just now, putting in event on my BB10 Calendar sync'd immediately. I logged in online with the browser and it was right there.
    The one thing I noticed is it works much better if it has a consistent connection. For example, if I go out and forget to enable mobile data, it spits out an error about not being able to connect. I just have to re-enter password but I think if I leave it too long (like many days), it might have problem.
    Not entirely sure because I like to rotate my BB10 devices once I a while so the Z10 sees no service for many weeks but still seemed ok when I fire it back up
    04-08-22 09:54 PM
    I have an Outlook account and can't get my email anymore on my Z30. Oh well. Tried re-entering my credentials and the error message says the server cannot be reached. I bit the bullet and got an iPhone back in December (waited until the last minute to change). I'm happy that everything works on the iPhone, but have been having a devil of a time trying to get my Outlook and Yahoo email/calendar accounts to all work on the Z30. Just having fun squeezing all the usefulness out of my Blackberry now...
    04-28-22 08:42 PM
    I have an Outlook account and can't get my email anymore on my Z30. Oh well. Tried re-entering my credentials and the error message says the server cannot be reached. I bit the bullet and got an iPhone back in December (waited until the last minute to change). I'm happy that everything works on the iPhone, but have been having a devil of a time trying to get my Outlook and Yahoo email/calendar accounts to all work on the Z30. Just having fun squeezing all the usefulness out of my Blackberry now...
    You have app-specific passwords for both accounts?
    04-29-22 12:04 AM
    For Yahoo I have to get a third party app password any time my Yahoo email stops working. It's a pain, but Yahoo email still works. I can't get the Yahoo calendar to sync anymore. With my Outlook email, the calendar entries still show, but the e-mail hasn't been working for weeks now. I have an account specific password. But the error message I get is that the server is not reachable. So I don't even know if my Outlook password would work on it. Even though I now have an iPhone that works for everything, I still keep my Z30 on WiFi. The internet app still works on the Z30, but it is super slow.
    04-29-22 02:08 AM
    I think you already squeezed as much as you could from that bad boy Z30.
    04-29-22 11:10 AM
    JonW : In about March 2022 this old dinosaur's much-loved Z10 quit its usual connecting to PC, by USB, and to hotmail (now Outlook). I have a few old photos and files remaining on it which it I'd like to retrieve. (I have continued using the Z10 mostly for a bedside alarm and occasional calculations.)

It has synced SEND and INCOMING email a couple of widely disparate times since March. Those allowed me to send a few emails with a few photos from the BB attached. Presently I have, as with a few successes before, a few emails parked in a hub "pre-outgoing/sending" list--as indicated in the hotmail email list by the typical transmitting icon, as was always briefly displayed before. But that "send pending" icon now remains for days or weeks. Eventually, the BB hotmail app connects to hotmail and the BB emails to myself are sent to my email account with my photos. I hope some system hiccups will again finish some SENDs.

My bad, I lost the BB password and found I was too late trying to get a new one. Since about March I have had the sporadic limited use mentioned. Since March, I get daily notices regarding BB ID; clicking the Hub notice I see"One or more applications/services require you to verify your Blackberry ID". That shows up repeatedly about 6 times, I cancel each of those and then the notice goes away.

When the switch in March came I naively went to BB and only then found out there are no more (was it OS10?) BBs.
    Dragged into an Android kicking and raving, a Pixel 4XL for a certain hearing aid's streaming of calls, I have learned to appreciate that my old BB was, IMO, far more transparent in all its ways compared to the struggle its been to see, respond to and navigate Android's obscure notices, icons, etc. Bah!

I'd appreciate any attempt to help, but I suspect loss of the password is fatal and that there may be a hardware fault. In a dream world,--forgetting about BB's highly secure system--the new Crackberry might eventually have means to reset the PW. Further, of late the old BB is not holding charge as well and is fading.
    09-01-22 02:52 AM
    Consider adding Microsoft Active Sync account for your @otlook.com email address with outlook.live.com server address.
    Port 443 and SSL will be pre-populated. It worked for me. Contacts and Tasks as well as Calendar are syncing like a charm.
    09-01-22 09:35 AM
    JonW : In about March 2022 this old dinosaur's much-loved Z10 quit its usual connecting to PC, by USB, and to hotmail (now Outlook). I have a few old photos and files remaining on it which it I'd like to retrieve. (I have continued using the Z10 mostly for a bedside alarm and occasional calculations.)

It has synced SEND and INCOMING email a couple of widely disparate times since March. Those allowed me to send a few emails with a few photos from the BB attached. Presently I have, as with a few successes before, a few emails parked in a hub "pre-outgoing/sending" list--as indicated in the hotmail email list by the typical transmitting icon, as was always briefly displayed before. But that "send pending" icon now remains for days or weeks. Eventually, the BB hotmail app connects to hotmail and the BB emails to myself are sent to my email account with my photos. I hope some system hiccups will again finish some SENDs.

My bad, I lost the BB password and found I was too late trying to get a new one. Since about March I have had the sporadic limited use mentioned. Since March, I get daily notices regarding BB ID; clicking the Hub notice I see"One or more applications/services require you to verify your Blackberry ID". That shows up repeatedly about 6 times, I cancel each of those and then the notice goes away.

When the switch in March came I naively went to BB and only then found out there are no more (was it OS10?) BBs.
    Dragged into an Android kicking and raving, a Pixel 4XL for a certain hearing aid's streaming of calls, I have learned to appreciate that my old BB was, IMO, far more transparent in all its ways compared to the struggle its been to see, respond to and navigate Android's obscure notices, icons, etc. Bah!

I'd appreciate any attempt to help, but I suspect loss of the password is fatal and that there may be a hardware fault. In a dream world,--forgetting about BB's highly secure system--the new Crackberry might eventually have means to reset the PW. Further, of late the old BB is not holding charge as well and is fading.
    Not even sure what help your asking for..... It's over for BBID and that Password. Device Password is another matter.

Save you data, run an autoloader to clear out all the cobwebs (and sadly most any BBW Apps you might have had) and apply the patch the get's rid of the pop up reminders, and add back your Outlook account.
    09-01-22 11:05 AM