07-15-19 06:46 PM
34 12
tools
    Just wanted to give an update. My problem still persist with BB device not connecting to outlook.com I even started a new outlook.com account and now that one one connect either. I am afraid MS may be killing off support for BlackBerry 10 devices time will tell but last time this happened it started the same way...too bad because I really enjoy bb10 but in the end no one will support it or fix it ....might be time to move on unwillingly of course .

Posted via CB10
    07-10-19 10:06 PM
    Again, I think it's something with your setup. I don't know of many others having your issue. BB10 uses standard EAS protocols. MS is not actively cutting out BB10 on my phone.
    07-11-19 12:08 AM
    Just wanted to give an update. My problem still persist with BB device not connecting to outlook.com I even started a new outlook.com account and now that one one connect either. I am afraid MS may be killing off support for BlackBerry 10 devices time will tell but last time this happened it started the same way...too bad because I really enjoy bb10 but in the end no one will support it or fix it ....might be time to move on unwillingly of course .

Posted via CB10
    I just have to agree with others here, my MS accounts works even with my old Symbian device - calendar, contacts, e-mail.
    07-11-19 12:14 PM
    Well glad to hear that you are not having problems but I am and from my seat it either works or it doesn't. Tried it on all different blackberries and all net the same results. Not sure if it's a MS account issue or BB. I am sure if someone at MS could just check my account they would easily find the problem as I enabled logging for the devices...but it's been several weeks of trying to get that to happen and still hasn't been done. So if the community would like to help? Get someone from MS that actually has access to the correct resources to fix the account or ask blackberry to check my account...so far blackberry said no support because the devices were not purchased from them. MS says download the outlook app. I think that about sums up.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-19 02:24 PM
    Maybe a longshot, but have you tried "accounts cleaner" from BBW? I've used when I have had trouble with my mail accounts /not syncing. AFAIK you can remove double/multiple registered accounts messing things up. Also accounts can be updated. I really don't know how it works but it has been successful for me. I'm sure someone in the thread knows more about it.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-19 03:58 PM
    Tried that already and also wiped the devices, no change.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-19 05:12 PM
    As of last night my account seems to be working again on all my devices. I have no idea why all of a sudden they started working to after nearly 3 weeks of not working but I'll take it.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-19 11:21 AM
    As of last night my account seems to be working again on all my devices. I have no idea why all of a sudden they started working to after nearly 3 weeks of not working but I'll take it.

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear everything's set custm! Please let me know if you have any further trouble with these accounts, as they should work perfectly with BB10 for quite some time to come.
    07-15-19 06:40 PM
    Yes, and bb10 lives another day...I couldn't be more happy. From a business standpoint sometime less is more in technology.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-19 06:46 PM
34 12